Essay about the internet connections in different countries during the period of 2001 and 2002

islaaa 1 / -  

broadband internet connections per 1000 people in 5 countries

The bar chat compares the number of high-speed continuous internet connection of households per 1000 people in 5 countries during the period 2001 to 2002, and the sheet presents the percentage change .

South Korea attached the highest proportion of connections in 2001 (around 12%), with only 20 percentage change . USA reached 93 connections per 1000 people in 2001,second only to SK,have the percentage change 170%. In Germany, the proportion of connections saw a 80% rise from 0.34% to 0.5616% . The increase in Switzerland was even bigger(from 0.36% to 0.792%). In Brazil, the percentage of connections rose from 0.33 to 1.089, with highest percentage change(230%).

On the whole, high speed continuous internet connections in Britain, Switzerland and Germany are still in a small scale in 2002, while it covered one-fourth of the population in America and one-eighth of the population in South Korea.
Since there are 2 images presented, there should be at least 4 sentences in the summary overview. 2 sentences for each image must be alloted in order to clearly and separately indicate:

1. The image type
2. What the image represents

The same considerations apply to the trending statement. There needs to be 2 trending sentences at least that will allow the writer to properly represent the highs and lows ( if any) of the images. These need to be properly highlighted to make it easy for the reader to remember the data presented.

There is a slight confusion presented in the summary since the image information was stated as a run-on sentence. The last part of the explanation being confusing to read since it does not properly and accurately explain what the image is all about and what it represents. Was it really a sheet presented or a chart? I think there is also a problem with image identification in that section.

Since this is a 2 image presentation, the correct reporting analysis format is the 4 paragraph version of the presentation. That way the writer will manage to create proper references to:

1. Summarized information + correct trending indicators
2. Proper image 1 analysis
3. Proper image 2 analysis
4. Overlapping or additional comparative data analysis if found within the report.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about the internet connections in different countries during the period of 2001 and 2002