Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Nowadays internet courses are more and more popular - how it impact on the traditional education?

Pedram 2 / 3  
Hi, everybody

I would be appreciated anyone helps me to correct and revise my essay.

These days Internet based courses have become a popular alternative to university based courses. Some students prefer this type of learning because they do not need to attend lectures. Others argue that it is important to study at university.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

...

As is commonly understood wide use of internet in our life, this has been seen in Education as well. Nowadays, internet courses become a common replacement of university based courses. Many like to join online courses, due to they do not need to participate in class, however, others assert that study at university is essential. Both sides will be critiqued before a reasoned conclusion is found.

Some believes that online courses are good replacement for university and it is stated by using online courses they do not need to join the class so everyone can study. For instance, a mother who has to care her children and dose not has time to go to university or a worker who works all times to make a living therefor doesn't has time to continue his education. When looking these examples, there is no doubt that the reason for online courses is logical and thus by relying of internet will create an opportunity for everyone to study.

It is felt by many that online courses will not be a choice instead of university. It is claimed that during university course, we have student-student and also teacher-student interaction, which play significant role in education. Furthermore the atmosphere of class will motivate and encourage students to focus on their own courses. For example, homework and group activity make student more responsible about its course. This claim clearly proves the usefulness of university which cannot replace with online courses.

After hashing out the pros and cons of these two points of view, it is believed that online courses is not a suitable alternation for university and it can be considered as supplement courses, although in the years to come maybe internet could progress enough to perform such a university.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays internet courses are more and more popular - how it impact on the traditional education?