Is the Internet really dangerous? Inappropriate contents, lack of direct communication

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
The internet has transformed the way information is shared and consumed, but it has also created problems that did not exist before. What are the most serious problems associated with the internet and what solutions can you suggest?

Majority people believe that the internet has been imposing people to change the way of transferring information. Surprisingly, it carries a large number of negative consequences for the human being. However, the society can take steps to address such drawbacks. These problems and solutions will be obviously explained in paragraphs below.

The internet brings various negative impacts. Firstly, inappropriate contents such pornographic, crime and deception are easily accessed by everyone, including children. Adolescence is susceptible to negative contents as well as they will behave based on provided information on the internet. For example: in 2015, Abraham Limau had conducted research revealed that nearly 75% of rape victims are pornography addictive. Consequently, they did sexual violence to accommodate their desire. Secondly, lack of direct communication. Since society spends more time interacting with each other online. Indeed, they have less face-to-face communication. Therefore, the internet could be obstacle family life.

Apart from previous explanations, several approaches could be the solution to overcome such phenomenon. The first, the government has authority to create a set of restriction to ban the websites contains adult and violence subjects and form strict punishment in order people obey the regulation. The second, schools have crucial roles in educating students to use internet in the appropriate way and utilize the technology only to search new knowledge and data for their future career. The third, family is required to monitor their children' activities during the use of the internet, to prevent them access inappropriate websites.

It could be concluded that the internet has vast problems for society, particularly children. However, these could be diminished by working side by side between family, government, and school.
Lola12 10 / 9  
Majority of people

largehuge numbers of negatives

These problems and solutions will be obviously explained in paragraphs below. - i don't think this sentence is particularly good - it's better to pur the arguments in the exposition.

obstacle family life. --- for the family life

Also, at the end of paragraph 2 - you can just combine some of the sentences - i feel like they are too short.

... that the internet hascreates vast problems for ...

I think, that they are several phrases, which need correction - but i doubt my level is good enough to adjust them into your essay.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Abraham,

... approaches could be theaddressedin solution to overcome suchsome phenomenon.
... set of restriction to ban (be better put conjunction because your sentences too long )which/that the websites contains ...

The third, family is was required to monitor ...

However, these could be diminished by working side ... (you should avoid redundancy word as you mentioned twice such as could be )

Hope these help

Home / Writing Feedback / Is the Internet really dangerous? Inappropriate contents, lack of direct communication