The Internet Effects Based on Social Networking

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Internet-based social networking sites are designed to help bring people together. However, they have a negative effect on the way we communicate with one another.

Do you agree or disagree?

The existence of social media networking site helps people to be closed each other. It can be used for sharing condition by using update room known as status in Facebook. However, I cannot utterly agree with this initiative issue, since it has disadvantages in the way community interacts such as being impolite.

One of the most popular social networks is Facebook. The availability of updating condition by users in Facebook brings citizen interconnected. In my experience in 2015, I could know the progress of my sister's condition in Indonesia after surgery by reading her update status in Facebook, even though at the time I was in Singapore. When I had a leisure time, I would leave several comments there such as questions that I wanted to know, some jokes to entertain her, and sometime I gave her quote of motivation to support her health recovery. After I came back to home, I felt that I had already closer to my sister than before. Although Facebook makes me feel close to my sister, another social network, Instagram, had ever become a problem between me and my student.

Interaction which is using social site as the media also has negative impacts. When someone become closer each other, sometimes it breaks a limit of politeness. This happened in the early of January this year, when one of my students chatted me on Instagram. He asked me about the exercise in my class, and then he also talked to me about his problem in completing it. When I gave him ethereality, he suddenly became less polite and dispassionate to my subject. He also commented to my post which did not respect to me as his teacher.

In conclusion, using social media have two contrary sides. The facility of interactions among users on one hand, help people to be familiar while in another one, it can make people less polite in attitudes.
korbansuspendcuy 8 / 18  
hi..
I have something for you..
let's check it out..

... site helps people to be closed[close to] each other

However, I cannot utterly agree with this initiative[you do not need to mention initiative as it is a noun] issue,

The availability of updating[to update] [the] condition by users in Facebook brings citizen [to be] interconnected.

I hope it helps..
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi Hirani
Here some suggestions for your writing

... site helps people to be closedcloser each other.

... reading her updated status in Facebook

and sometimes I gave her quote ...

Interaction which is using social site as the ...

When someone becomeis getting closer each other, ...

Note : it is goo to give the example of your own but it is much better to limit it, hence it does not look like too personal.

besides, you wrote "since it has disadvantages in the way community interacts such as being impolite" but in your body 2, you only mention one disadvantage

Best Regard

Home / Writing Feedback / The Internet Effects Based on Social Networking