Internet is a good way to communicate or a bad place of information source

faarasyad 7 / 15 7  
It is generally believe that the internet is an excellent means of communication but some people suggest that it may not be the best place to find information.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Online communication is the main issue in society these days. As such, it dues to the improvement of modern technology, interaction among people by internet such social media has already remained a remarkable widespread phenomenon. Although it is sometimes argued as an incorrect way to obtain the information, I personally convince that the internet enables to create strong communication in human life and people have to pay much more attention before accepting new information from online media.

It is undeniable that the majority of people particularly young generation in short or long distance is keen on communicating online one another. A research study has examined that nearly 90percent of people who live in Indonesia connect to internet in order to chat with their families or friends every day, and Indonesia is also attracted by figures which are provided by several social Medias beside fast communication. Consequently, online communication enables to treat boring and long distance interaction.

Conversely, many websites and blogs have not been accumulated seriously, what stands out from this case is the information from the internet can be worse for users without knowing the truth. An obvious example that could be taken for this case is the university students who are creating their thesis, they sometimes have to rewrite their paper due to copying inaccurate data from the internet. The reason why it could be happened is that the internet is open-source system in which worldwide people are of capability to post their own opinions which are not checked scientifically. So, their graduations, ironically, may be able to be delayed a year or over. As a result, the internet may have no beneficial effect in information at all.

The aforementioned evidence examines that online communication can be the best place of connecting people one another. However, people should not achieve the information directly, they have to examine the data by searching other references such books.
shintacandrade 10 / 74 87  
Online communication is the main issue in society these days. As such, it dues to the improvement of modern technology, interaction among people by internet such social media has already remained a remarkable widespread phenomenon.(1) Although it is sometimes argued as an incorrect(2) way to obtain the information, I personally convince(3) that the internet enables to create strong communication in human life and people have to pay much more attention before accepting new information from online media.

1. Well, the problem here is that it is a little difficult to understand what you really mean. Allow me to rewrite this: Online communication is the main issue in society these days. As such, it is arguable that the internet has to be a great way to stay involved with other people.

2. I think, 'incorrect' is not the appropriate word. Let me give a try: However, many believe that it may not be the best way to search information since internet sources are sometimes unreliable. In my essay, I would like to discuss both points of view and also share my opinion.

3. I am convinced

It is undeniable that the majority of people particularly young generation in short or long distancewho live far away
Again, 'short or long distance' is not the appropriate word.

A research study(1) has examined that nearly 90percent(2) of people who live in Indonesia(3) connect to (the) internet in order to chat with their families or friends every day, and Indonesia is also attracted by figures which are provided by several social Medias beside fast communication(4) .

1. Your scientific fact is weak, you can make it strong with using the authentic fact that mention about "when, where, who, how many, result".

2. 90 per cent, 90%
3. Indonesian people
4. please rewrite this with better clarity.

Your essay is fairly well done. Hope it helps.
Cheers!

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet is a good way to communicate or a bad place of information source