internet is the great innovation in our lives; be selective to see many effects

Restu 1 / 1  
The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the last 30 years, one of the most important innovations is internet which has changed our habit completely. In my view, I agree with this statement because internet brings many advantages for my lives. However, some people disagree about it because internet's using has many disadvantages which influence their behavior.

Several people think that internet is one of modern technology which has not completely switch over their life. Without internet, they will still be able to live normally because they believe that internet is only support facilities in their behavior. They argue like that because there are a lot of losses resulting from using of internet. First of all, there are many websites present sexual and offensive contents which are difficult for parents to control their children such as what do their children see by online and who are their children chatting to. Second of all, there are a lot of websites on the internet which make people more difficult to get the best information and it can increase the amount of crime by internet users. For instance, many users kept screwing websites for crime facilities such as fraud and theft crimes.

On the other hand, others believe that internet is the most important inventions in their lives because it brings a lot of profits for their life. Live would be totally different if people live without internet because internet has many functions which are important in human's survival. Furthermore, I agree about it because using of internet is really useful for me. Firstly, they can be so easy to get information which they need and to communicate with someone else as they want by using of internet without leaving their room. For example, they use email or instans messenger service to study, business or anything else. Secondly, internet contain news from many website on almost any subject. For instance, by google search, people can be instant access to get information which they need and easy to get new news which they are not know before.

Ultimately, different people have different perspective and they have several choices about how the way to life. Internet brings us to the ease and provides many benefits to users while also the abuse of the Internet's using will cause a lot of problems. So, people should be selective to see many effects from internet.
Saqib 4 / 14  
habit

I don't think that ''habit'' really fits in this context. I recommend using lives or lifestyle

influence their behavior.

Which influences their behaviour

Several

many

Without internet

without the internet

they will

they would

First of all, there are many websites present sexual and offensive contents which are difficult for parents to control their children such as what do their children see by online and who are their children chatting to.

First of all, there are many websites which contain offensive content, and above that it is hard for parents to control what their children are doing
Bob brother 15 / 22  
In the last 30 years in the last three decades
is internet I nternet
because internet brings many advantages for my lives.that Internet has brought many advantages to our lives.
Misnariah Idrus 19 / 35 4  
(1)
However, some people disagree about it because internet's using has many disadvantages which influence their behavior.

the usage of internet
andial 21 / 48 3  

It is very nice topic to discuss... :-)

1. Follow dumi's approach to deal with your introductory
2. In my view, It needs more facts to support your statement " Live would be totally different if people live without internet because internet has many functions which are important in human's survival" before turning to your experienece or your perspective I agree about it because using of internet is really useful for mes

cheeers...
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
or anything else.

You don't need to use this.
In IELTS, this is called 'Lazy expression', belonging more to oral presentation.

different people have different perspective

I have used this phrase. Also, from some corners of the world I see that many students think this 'memorized expression' is much more acceptable. To tell you the truth it doesn't impress the readers at all because it is too common for words. You'd better rewrite this expression.

many users kept screwing websites for crime

This can be replaced with cybercitizens/ Netizens

Home / Writing Feedback / internet is the great innovation in our lives; be selective to see many effects