Internet is one of most important invention in the past 100 hundreds years

ichenk 1 / 1  
I NEED YOUR HELP! MANY THANKS!

Some people say that the internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In the modern society, internet is considered as one of the most important invention in the past 100 hundreds years. The internet offers us an access to vast of information, and makes our life much more convenient than before. But we should notice the huge volume of information also makes some trouble in our life.

First, the information we can get increased too fast, and most of the information is not useful for the individual person. For instance, I bought a newspaper, because I want to know what happed around us. But the newspaper was full of stories about foreign country.

What's more, it's a big difficulty for us to find what we need in such a huge volume of information. The search engine provider Google, become one of the biggest company in the world. It means people get troubles to find the information they need. Even with the help of new tools, when we typed the keywords, the computer will find billions information in a few seconds. Most people are confused about what should they do next.

In addition, so many entertainments on the internet may distract our mind, make people couldn't focus on what they should do. The process that I try to find a paper on internet is a notable example for that. My classmates asked me to help him find a paper. I opened the chrome browser and the mailbox reminded me that I need to pay the bill for a ticket. So I turned to pay the bill, after that, I was attracted by an advertisement of a game. I opened the link and played for two hours. Suddenly, I remembered that I forget to find the paper I need. I had read a lot of books about how to be focus, but when I sited in front of the computer, I can't control myself to browser many meaningless information. I felt angrier than worry about the internet and myself.

In a word, too much information causes a lot of troubles for ordinary people. It wastes people's time and energy.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
the I nternet is considered as one of the most important inventionsinover the past 100 hundreds yearscentury

vastan extensive range of information

our lifelives to be much more convenient than before (How??)

ButHowever, we should notice some problems may arise from the huge volume of information on the Internet.also makes some trouble in our life.

What types of problems? In addition, in an "agree or disagree" topic you should give your opinion at the end of the introduction and then support you opinion, either agree or disagree, through at least two paragraphs in the body.

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet is one of most important invention in the past 100 hundreds years