Internet opinion from a common user

jaikrishna 5 / 7 1  
People have different views about the internet is a good means of connecting people. Others believe that it may not a best place to search information. This essay will discuss both of this view and give my opinion.

Internet is a great source, but reliable enough?

In the twenty first century, internet playing a prominent role in human's life. On one hand, internet gives a useful information related to education, business, and entertainment etc., which help humans to get the required details briskly. On the other hand, adolescence imagination is at jeopardy as we are completely depending on the internet for any information. Often students and youngsters addicted to internet and spending lot of time over the internet.The dichotomy of openions for and against views on the internet usage will be discussed in the next paraphrase.

Internet has created a revolution to software industry for the past 2 decades. Now a days, most of the appliances like Mobilephone, Laptop, Tabs enhanced the humans lifestyle. For an instance, carrying a message from one location to another used to take days, and often months but now with the help of internet via Mobilephones transferring a message in seconds. Social media like Facebook, Watsapp connects the friends across the globe and able to share their happiness/sorrows with the friends.In addition, it acts as a medium of source with abundant information. It's an opportunity for the student to gain the adequate knowledge over the internet and execute in their daily life.

Internet also have its own demerits similar to the merits. Most of the youngsters and students spend their active life over the internet for browsing outrageous websites. Recent researches endorsed that many students dropping out from school and college as they spend most of the time over the internet. Also, most of the information provided in the websites are not trustable infact abhorrent people quote unfavorable comments on the celebrities and become rivalries on each other.

In conclusion, predominately internet is a great source of medium of connecting people and gives abundant information. At the same time, we need to make a thorough review for getting the right information from useful websites.
Bennyoooo 8 / 19 8  
@jaikrishna
It's a good essay.

" The dichotomy of openions (...) will be discussed in the next paraphrase." I don't think you need this sentence.

Now a days is better written as Nowadays.

For an instance : For instance

Social media (...) across the globe and is able to share their happiness or sorrows with the friendsthem .

It's an opportunity for the students to gain the -----

Internet also has its own demerits similar to the merits

... many students dropping out from school and ...
... provided in the websites areis not trustable. In fact abhorrent people ...
ayuriska 7 / 13 1  
hai jaikrisna

before 'internet', i think you should add article 'the'
......Laptop, Tabs enhanced the humans lifestyle = .....ehance
Facebook, Watsapp connects = Facebook and WhatsApp connect
their active life over the internetfor browsing outrageous websites = sedentary lifestyle
in the past, carrying a message from one
hey spend most of the time over the internet for? perhaps for googling unimportant information, playing games etc
in the second idea perhaps you can add about the material online from internet which is offensive or dangerous like pornography

thanks and goodluck hehe
Jaya, kindly provide the complete prompt instructions for our comparison with the essay that you wrote. It is important that we get a clear idea of the information you are being asked to compare and that the actual instruction is regarding any personal opinion on your part. This will be part of the task accuracy scoring that should be done when reviewing the essay that you wrote. Without the prompt, we cannot just the appropriateness of your response to the prompt provided. In a formally written essay, you are never to use short cut words such as "etc." in an effort to indicate "and so on and so forth". That is something that is allowed only in non academic writing. Avoid making the same mistake in your future practice essays.

Next, make sure that you spell the words properly in your essays because you will lose points in the lexical resource section when you make mistakes such as "openions", which should have been properly spelled as "opinions". Wrong spelling of words, even though used in the proper context, will result in points deduction.

Finally, I do not see a clear presentation of your personal opinion regarding the matter. It is important that your personal opinion be represented properly by the first person pronouns such as "I,me, mine". That way the examiner knows that this paragraph is not discussing the point of view of others but rather your opinion on the given discussion.

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet opinion from a common user