Internet Problem, ex. inappropriate content, infected websites, etc.

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
The internet has transformed the way information is shared and consumed, but it has also created problems that did not exist before.
What are the most serious problems associated with the internet and what solutions can you suggest?

There are several reasons why the internet could make a problem instead of making life easier Firstly, Internet may have several websites which are containing inappropriate content for children or even for adults. For example, research showed that 62 percent of parents say age-inappropriate content is their top concern such as pornographic material and content containing swearing. Secondly, the internet would be a problem if people don't have awareness about computer virus which hiding in many contents on the internet. Finally, the internet give so much information for many people but the validity of information are still questioned, many websites containing irresponsible and hoax information.

On the other hand, I would suggest some solutions to prevent the problems which are caused by the internet. Firstly, educate yourself and your children with a large of information about how to use the internet properly and prevent particular inappropriate content or click bait which are some ads or contents containing viruses and malware if someone clicks it. The government also have to set some restrictions for some dangerous websites. Bitdefender research showed that about 10 percent of 10 years old children already search porn websites, and based on result government banned some website containing pornography and terrorism material. Finally, many peoples can use software such as antivirus and internet security to prevent malware which potentially damages your computer.

In conclusions, the internet problem can be prevented with education, government and technology aspects.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
hello yonathan, this some correction from me. Feel free to correct me too!

..... that 62 percent of parents said that age-inappropriate....

.....content being their top concern such as....

....if people do not have awareness about computer....

....the internet gives so much information for many people...

....which are caused by the internet.

Thanks, keep practice and write!
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Helllo Brother
Let me give you some advices

Please pay attention with your singular or plural.

... and your children to knowwith a large of information about how to use ...

Bitdefendergoerge michael research showed

Dear Jonathan
I have some advice, you may need to add more solutions to overcome such problems. you can add solution in education point of view, such as involving schools and public figure to educate society.

overalll it is good

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet Problem, ex. inappropriate content, infected websites, etc.