Internet will replace library - it's a matter of time

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Some people think it is a waste of money to establish libraries since the public can use the Internet at home to obtain information, do you agree or disagree?

Establishing the library is useless for certain people because they believe internet is able to replace the function of library to acquire information. I totally disagree toward this statement because Internet cannot completely displace the role of libraries.

On the one hand, some people argue that build the library in recent days only waste of money because people already rely on the convenience of cutting-edge application. However, the advance of technology in Internet has some drawbacks when people over use it. Unless there is library as source of knowledge, people only depend on gadget screen which is not good for their health. Based on the data from UNESCO in 2016, students in the whole world are recommended to read a book than read an e-book because knowledge will be easier understood besides there is an unhealthy impact of learn from e-book. Thus, inhabitants still need a library to obtain millions information.

On the other hand, many sophisticated devices nowadays provide internet program for the users to create convenient life. In fact, people can use this tool every time and everywhere. Internet does not spend much time and this is easy to use for people in various ages. They are also able to get recent information fast. Taking the data of Head Office Google Company in 2015, Internet can make people update with the recent news two time faster than conventional ways like newspaper and magazine. Therefore, a huge number of people depend on the Internet in all sides such as education, lifestyle, and business transaction.

To sum up, I believe that libraries function cannot be changed by internet forever. Although internet makes everything easier, people need library to improve their knowledge.
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello, overall your essay is good.

1. Be careful article (a,an,the) using.
... because they believe(the) internet is able to ...

It is approximately 310 words, it will good if you reduce it maybe around 270-280 words.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss Meireza.
I have read your essay closely and found a few odd things about contents. Please, let me finalize this.

Miss, you successfully create an introduction paragraph well. You can paraphrase the statement without changing the meaning. However, you displayed discussion in the thesis statement which is not accordance with the body paragraph. I think you will explain roles of the library, which can be not replaced by the Internet, but you tended to explain the function of the Internet. Honestly, I have not found where you show your disagreement.

However, the advance of technology [...] not good for their health

Apart from that, your flow is not enough good. There you explained that the Internet has negative effects. After that, you directly review about the library as the source of information. I have found the main topic clearly which you would explain. You have to remember that your job in the essay is to communicate with the readers, not to impress them. When the readers pause, so your flow is bad.

Keep Writing
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet will replace library - it's a matter of time