The internet cannot replace the position of museum role; IELTS TASK 2

Luthfia Dewi 7 / 12 4  
IELTS TASK 2
In the past, some cultural and historical objects were stolen in the museum. But now, people can use the internet to see them freely. Some people think we do not need museum in the future. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

The vital role of museum are collecting and preserving cultural and historical objects which displaying them when exhibition occur. However, several years ago the existence of these objects are not safety since part of people stole them. Recently, internet has developed dramatically. Most people think museum is not necessity anymore since they are able to utilize internet to see them whenever they want. I totally disagree with that statement and the explanation reason will be explained in the following paragraphs.

The first, museum as a facility for collecting the concrete of evidence objects which have essential and unique history. The cultural and historical objects have ability to portray to the people the memorable event around the world. By them, numerous people accomplish their imagination the sequences of traditional culture or essential history. On the other hand, people cannot obtain the atmosphere of museum through internet even though the internet provides information deeply. For instance, in the museum there are curators who will explain the history of cultural and historical items by fascinating and interesting way to build visitors imagination.

Furthermore, generally, museums provide cultural and historical exhibition which occur in the certain day by create exquisite events and educational circumstance to attract visitors. For instance, in the school-vacation time, numerous museum make a lot of pleasure affairs for students and they also change the theme of museum with the suitable academic atmosphere. It makes interest for individuals to attend the museum. However, people are not capable of obtaining these circumstance from the internet which it just just provides the audience from screen. It means the internet is not able to give some feedback for visitors to understanding well.

To sum up, the internet cannot replace the position of museum role eventhough the people are capable of seeing the ancient object freely. I tend to argue in case of museum is unused in the future.
fahmisadja 33 / 33 34  
Sorry, I clicked 'post message' accidentally, so I will continue my comments,

Generally, I did not find grammatical error in your essay. Be aware when you paraphrase the prompt, it can be misleading. You can check in oxford collocation and Thesaurus dictionary to ensure you did the right pattern.

To sum up, the internet cannot replace the position of museum role eventhough the people are capable of seeing the ancient object freely. I tend to argue in case of museum is unused in the future .

You should not put this sentence because you show your inconsistency. You tell about the benefit of museum, but then you argue that museum will be unused. Better, you tell your supporting statement that museum really need to be protected and developed. In conclusion, also you need to emphasize your thesis statement that you arrange in the first paragraph. Then, write summarize from your body paragraphs while it will make your opinion stronger.

Good luck then, I hope this helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / The internet cannot replace the position of museum role; IELTS TASK 2