Internet is something that people use to make their live become easier. IELTS TASK 2

Grahyta24 6 / 12 2  
IELTS TASK 2: INTERNET MAKES HUMAN LIFE MORE CONVENIENT

Internet is something that people use to make their live become easier. Almost people in cities use internet everyday in their activities and there are some people cannot do their activity without using internet. Although internet makes information more accessible, I think not all information in internet is true and suitable to know that probably cause criminality.

It is argued that the internet makes people's life become easier. This is because internet gives an easy way for people to do their activities. Internet also provides a lot of information in one type merely. For example, when someone wants to read newspaper and watch the news, he does not need to go anywhere. He can stay at home and use the internet to do all he wants. Therefore, using internet can help people to succeed their activities.

A lot of information are provided by internet can fill people's need, but not all of them are reliable to accept. This is because there are some information in internet is not true and may give negative impacts. For example, there are some radical communities who shared their opinions believed by society and create social disturbance. It is one of impact that caused by internet. Thus, the internet does not always make people's life feel comfortable.

To sum up, while using internet helps us to solve all problems in short time, I prefer to argue that not all information in internet makes people more confident. Therefore, it will be better if citizens should sort the information in the internet before they judge it.
zakitauhid25 4 / 4  
To sum up , while using internet helps us to solve all problems in short time , I prefer to argue that not all information in internet makes people more confident . Therefore , it will be better if citizens should sort the information in the internet before they judge it.

In conclusion , internet assist us to find solution of all problems in short period , I prefer that not all information in internet makes people trusting themselves . As a result it will be better if people should check the information that written in the internet before they judge it.
able_Person 5 / 9 5  
Hi Grahyta24, here are some of my suggestions. Hope it will help you:)

Internet is something that people use to make their live become easier.By using Internet people can make their lives more convenient.AlmostMostpeople in cities use internet everyday in their activities and there are some people cannot do their activity without using internet.Your sentence is good. I just make it more direct and clear. Nowadays Internet have such a great impact on people's daily life that some people cannot live without it. Although internet makes information more accessible, I think notI do not think that all information in internet is true and suitable to know that probably cause criminality.is convincible and some of them which is extremely violent and inappropriate can even drive people to commit serious crimes.

Cheers :)
VadimKlimenko 4 / 10  
Dear Grahyta,

In my opinion, you focus on the quality of information available through the internet excessively. Note that the question implies you have to evaluate all features of the internet, which could make people's life more convenient: communication, social networks, online payments, online learning. Also keep in mind that you should use either life (singular noun) or lives (plural noun).

Here is some alternative wordings:
Almost people in cities use internet everyday in their activities ...
The majority of people living in cities uses internet daily, and some of those people even cannot imagine their lives without internet.

This is because internet gives an easy way for people to do ...
The reason for that is that the internet consolidates a lot of information with regard to all spheres.

Therefore, it will be better if citizens should sort the information in the internet before they judge it.
That is why it is crucial for a citizen to assess a source of information critically, before relying on it.

Hope you will find my feedback useful.

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet is something that people use to make their live become easier. IELTS TASK 2