[WRITING TASK 1] the Internet use in different purposes in Australia in 2010 - 2011

nguyendynamo 1 / -  

social media, paying bills, emailing - purposes of using internet in Australia

The given bar charts compare the percentage of Australian home users for three types of purposes and illustrate these figures in six age groups between 2010 and 2011. Overall, the main purpose of using the internet in Australia evidence was sending mail which had the same popularity in every age group. Meanwhile, the proportion of users who had the main purpose for surfing social media decreased in the older age group.

The largest proportion of users in Australia had the main purpose for mailing, at approximately 98% which ranked first over the period. Otherwise, the proportion of people using the internet for paying their fees or transferring money was slightly higher than for social media purpose, at about 62% and 60% respectively.

The network was the most likely chosen for social media activities by people aged 15-24 years old, conversely, this type of users had the smallest percentage in banking or paying purpose, at 90% and 40% respectively. Meanwhile, using the internet for emailing were popular in all age group, at around 80%

169 words

May you give me my band score or range of score, please, thank you so much

The presentation has 4 images which means it should have followed the 4 reporting paragraph format. The lack of an additional paragraph affected the presentation score in the sense that a complete comparative analysis was not presented. This should have 200 words at the most, over 4 paragraphs.

Bar chart identifiers for each image and the actual number of images should have been indicated in the opening summary sentence to deliver a fully accurate overview. The measurement type should have been included to help the reader understand how the data was collated and how it would be used in the report.

The paragraphs do not meet the academic 3-5 sentence requirement. The writer must learn to write more clearly by properly formatting his sentence ideas.

Based on this simple presentation, one can see the potential of this writer to pass this test. What he needs to focus on are content and sentence structure improvements.

Home / Writing Feedback / [WRITING TASK 1] the Internet use in different purposes in Australia in 2010 - 2011