The internet... More useful or more useless? IELTS WRITING TASK 2

Kimbong93 7 / 12 1  
The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree!

One of the crucial invention of the last 3 decades in the world is the Internet. It has improved people's life easier. This has made a lot of advances until these days. I agree with this notion, because of the Internet, it has helped everyone to do something that is faster and much more convenient. This is the most invention ever. Yet, it has increased dangerous effect such as the one's laziness and many more.

The emergence of the Internet brings a lot of advancement that increased public's life. It is caused by many technology have appeared that produce useful applications. For example, when someone wanted to reserve something, they did not need to go to shops. They could book it wherever they were. Even though they were being at home or office, they could do it. And so that is way, societies are able to commit another activities. Finally, they have more free time. They may continue more important things that they have to work. Living to be more effective than before. There is no doubt that this has simplified society's life in many ways and this would not have been possible without discovery of the Internet.

Apart from these benefits, the Internet also has improved the citizen's laziness. This has similarity thing with those advantages, it is a easiness. Because of that, people sometimes to be lazy one. Consequently, it affected them to be unhealthy person. Afterwards, obesity man can be seen everywhere and for the number, it has rose than before. So that, the person's laziness becomes usual things if they could have facility in their activities.

All in all, the Internet indeed has taken a lot of convenience for better life. However, it also can bring dire effect for health. So, citizens must use the internet wisely. Because it is extremely many merits if they properly apply it.
Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
It has improved people's ife easier lives.
Yet, it has increased dangerous effect such as the one's laziness and many more.

Even though Although they were being at home or office,They could book it wherever they were they could book it.

Apart from these benefits, the Internet also has improved [...] things if they could have facility in their activities. may be you can give an explanation about people life without the internet.

So, citizens must use the internet wisely. Because it is extremely many merits if they properly apply it.
rahmat248 7 / 7  
In contrast, the Internet can change habitual of citizen. This is because all of things just do without too many moves . Consequently, it affected them to be unhealthy person. Afterwards, obesity man can be seen everywhere and for the number, it has rose than before. So that, the person's laziness becomes usual things if they could have facility in their activities.
fardan10 18 / 25 1  
All in all, the Internet indeed has [...] many merits if they properly apply it.

Excuse me, this is my suggestion for you conclusion:

All in all, although many activities have been supported through the use of internet, corrosive effect for level of health could be possibly resulted by this technology.(I my point view, it is better to show your review by contrasting and comparing of whole your writing before claiming your own statement)It is imperative that the invention has led to incredible change of human life due to its merits for human activities.

(In my perspective, it is important to respond the question above in conclusion by your opinion, whether you agree or disagree with the statement)
LaPolo11 12 / 28  
All in all,the Internet indeed has taken a lot [...] merits if they properly apply it.

all is all is inappropriate for writing, usually, these word is used for speaking,,, you my change it
it is better if you use (to sum up, to conclude , or other words)

in addition, you have to choose which argument do you stand on,
your conclusion is pretty confusing

Home / Writing Feedback / The internet... More useful or more useless? IELTS WRITING TASK 2