Internet users in North America on the ten-year period from 1999 to 2009

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
A comparison of the proportion of people in three countries who used the Internet between 1999 and 2009, a ten-year period. Overall it can be seen that the percentage of the population who used the Internet grew dramatically in each country over the remainder of the period. In any case, internet users in Canada revealed the highest percentage, while Mexico depicted reverse.

in 1999, the percentage of internet users in the USA stood at 20%, whereas the proportion in both Canada and Mexico were lower, at virtually 10% and 5% respectively. over the following ten years, Internet usage in the USA and Canada increased to approximately 70% of the population. However, this figure for Mexico experienced very low, at around 24%

A more detailed look at the line chart showed the percentage of Internet users was largest in Canada, representing virtually 100% of Canadians used the Internet. On the other hand, internet user's percentage for Americans solely four-fifths and only two-fifths of Mexicans of all population

Hasbi, we just need to edit your essay for clarity. So far, I see a well developed essay that gives me the confidence to know that you are improving in your written skills.

A comparison of the proportion of people in three countries who used the Internet between OVER 10 YEARS COVERING THE PERIOD OF 1999 and 2009, a ten-year period. CAN BE SEEN IN THE LINE CHART. Overall it can be seen that t The percentage of the population who used the I internet grew dramatically in each country over the remainder of the period. In any case, i Internet users in Canada revealed HAD the highest percentage, while Mexico depicted reverse HAD THE LOWEST INTERNET USAGE RATE.

in In 1999, the percentage of internet users in the USA stood at 20%, whereas the proportion in both Canada and Mexico were lower, at virtually 10% and 5% respectively. o Over the following ten years, I internet usage in the USA and Canada increased SPREAD to approximately 70% of the population. However, this figure for Mexico experienced A very low INCREASE , at around 24%

A more detailed look at the line chart showed the percentage of I internet users was largest in Canada, representing virtually 100% of Canadians THE CANADIAN POPULATION AS HAVING used the Internet. On the other hand, internet user's percentage for Americans solely WAS SEEN TO BE AT ONLY four-fifths and only two-fifths of FOR THE Mexicans of all population

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet users in North America on the ten-year period from 1999 to 2009