Internet users as percentage of population. Summarise the information and Write at least 150 words.

Vanan 2 / 2 1  

Internet users as percentage of population

The line graph compares the number of internet users in three countries: USA, Canada and Mexico from 1999 to 2009.
It is clear that, the figure for the number of people who used internet in three countries all increased throughout the years with Canada witnessed the highest rise in the number of internet users.

In 1999, USA had the highest percentage of internet users with around 20% meanwhile both Canada and Mexico only had 20% and 10% respectively. In 2005, the figure for both USA and Canada users of internet rose dramatically to approximately 70%. Whereas, Mexico saw a steady grow from 10% in 1999 to around 25% in 2005.

By 2009, Canada experienced an upsurge in the number of internet users to nearly 100%, exceeding its counterpart - USA, while Internet users in USA witnessed a gradual growth to about 75% and Mexico to nearly 40%.

In the summary overview, the information regarding the list of countries in relation to the years indicated should have been separated through the use of a comma. The reason? The information in the sentence is related but refers to different areas of connected information.

With the trending statement, the writer creates a confusing time reference through the sentence set up referring to current movement, then suddenly shifting to past movement. This coherence error occurred twice in this presentation. These must consistently be presented in previous time reference settings since the years and actions have already taken place.

The writer needs to learn more about punctuation usage in relation to grammar clarity. He often neglects to use a comma or period, or other forms of punctuation throughout the essay. Lack of proofreading left these errors in place where, in an actual test, the errors would result in direct GRA point deductions. Editing and finalizing the content after the first writing will often reduce these errors and deductions.

Home / Writing Feedback / Internet users as percentage of population. Summarise the information and Write at least 150 words.