"Interview Essay" - My life has been filled with people who have taught me many valuable lessons

newworld 8 / 19  
Hello,

I wrote the Interview essay about the person who is influenced my life. I want your feed back. Is it like a interview essay? What changes do I nedd to do? This is my first time.to write the interview essay.Could please correct the grammer mistakes also? I really apriciated your help.

newworld.

Interview Essay

My life has been filled with a lot of people who have taught me many valuable lessons. When thinking of people I could possibly interview, Most of them are not interested. However, I decided to interview a person, who has most influenced also most interested in my life. She is my best friend's mother named Mrs Santhi Duraisamy, Director of Sakthi Masala Pvt Ltd, India.. She is from Erode,Tamil Nadu, South India. Intially it is small town in southern region of India. Now Erode is the fourth largest city in Tamil Nadu. When I was in India, I got a chance to interview her. Absolutely I learned a lot from her life. Particularly , you don't have to give up and have to keep on trying what ever happens in your life. Another important things is be supportive others.

She studied up to sixth grade , beginning her life as a house wife, took to small-time turmeric trade 30 years ago along with her husband. Her enthusiastic participation and perseverance had led to transforming the trade into a brand-owner of the most popular 'Sakthi Masala'. Now she got the Tree Sakthi Puraskar Award by the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development, for her role in administration and her contribution towards rural women employment, particularly for the physically challenged women, for 2006. Secret of her success is her hard work. She strongly believes "Success is not the destination but a journey". Because of that she is very special to me.

Mrs.santhi is very kind and associated with several voluntary bodies. She also runs Shakthi Rehabilitation Center in Erode which is exclusively involved in treating and training the disabled children. She is a caring and great person to be around.

She is a hotelier's daughter. She is married to Mr.Duraisamy, son of grocery shop owner, ventured in turmeric powder business. Naturally, the journey he undertook was not smooth but with lot of bumps and potholes. The weather was inclement with a lot of storms, floods and droughts. He had great loss in his business. No body respect to them especially their relatives and business partners. Life is totally changed all of a sudden. She feels very bad because she couldn't hep her husband financially because of her lack of studies.. But she keep saying to her husband positively and she is being with him very supportively. She change her husband's mind to start a different new business. She often said " No business exists without obstacles, So dig under it or climb over it" She found and realized that masala-aromatic spice blend- grinding as a preparation was a difficult task to the Indian house wife. She decided to prepare masala for them. Thus after the initial birth pangs, Shakthi Masala was born. He packed them into small sachets and sold them aggressively in local shops. Yet, like a sailor in a rough sea, with his perseverance and hard work with his supportive and enthusiastic wife, Mrs. Santhi Duraisamy made it possible to reach new avenues, climb the mountain and stay at the peak. She strongly believes its all God of small things.

They started this new business in 1976 with small investment. Cooking is a problem of people in th fast moving world, Shakti masala readily accepted with their variety of spice and curry powders. She made superior quality,mouthwatering product and he sell those with reasonable price. Simply their product made cooking easier and tastier. Their acceptance and awareness have made the company work harder and to bring out better products and they expand their kingdom including abroad. absolute hygienic work place, matching international standards have been created and the process & products are constantly upgraded to meet the global demands. Today SAKTHI MASALA is No.1 place. She got everything again, But she is not stop . She works hard and hard and company gets lot of awards for their quality products. This the largest spice company to use the solar and wind energy to keep the environment cleaner and greener.

After she shared her story with me, I got a lot of self confidence; awareness around small things. Mainly, what I got most valuable lesson from her life is no matter what your qualification is, you have to be very confident and focus what you want. Then you can defiantly get the success one day until don't discourage.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

You are very welcome. In regards to the first phrase, it looks good the way you have it here. In regards to the second phrase, how about this:

"She is my best friend's mother and her name is Mrs. Santhi Duraisamy. She is the Director of Sakthi Masala Pvt Ltd in India. She is the founder, director, administrator, and jack of all tades in her company, even though she studied only to the 6th grade. She is from Erode, Tamil Nadu, South India."

For the third phrase, how about this:

"Her enthusiastic participation and perseverance led to transforming her and her husband's trade into a brand and turning her into the owner of the most popular cooking curry powder Where? In India? Her product is a blend of many herbs and spices."

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Writing Feedback / "Interview Essay" - My life has been filled with people who have taught me many valuable lessons