If you can interview any living person, who would it be and why?

sukjay 1 / 1  
If you can interview any living person, who would it be and why? What would you ask that person? (250 words limit)

A few months ago, I watched documentary film about serious famine of North Korea. I was depressed on one side because of little skeleton-like children who didn't have enough nutrients so that were crying. On the other hand, I was really angry and frustrated because the government was only focusing on developing new weapons by spending almost whole money. If the political infrastructure is destroyed by certain leadership, that country walks to the backward. I would like to interview with Kim Jung- Il, the Chairman of the National Defense Commission of North Korea who is standing at the core of nuclear problem. I want to inquire about real meaning of peace and where it comes from. To split into three sections of interview,

First, I'll ask about the nuclear situation which is very immediate agenda between the North Korea and other countries in the world. Then, I want to share opinions in terms of human dignity which is common value of whole mankind. And finally, I'd like to conclude with peaceful unification of Korean peninsula and communication with the world.

"Mr. Kim, human being is communicative existence. we cannot live without that."

Hi my name is Jay, and I am new member of this site.
I have very poor writing skill I know TT
but, I hope I can learn how to write nicely in here...
Thanks:D
lowryder49 7 / 31  
i would interview to san martin adn the Che guevara
Rich Monte 2 / 94 2  
I watched documentary film

Every time you watch a "documentary film" you should ask yourself: WHO and WHY did this film? These days 90% of all "documentary films" have a hidden agenda and they are in fact PROPAGANDA. In this case it is to prepare and persuade thougtless and naive people that a possible US attack on North Korea would be "justified." Such socio-techniques were started by Hitler and from then on they were used widely by many governments.

Your reaction to the "documentary" was EXACTLY what they wanted to achieve.

Whenever you see on TV a 'panel of experts' a RED LIGHT should switch on in your brain; otherwise, you will be hypnotysed by these experts of MANIPULATION.

You should read this article (and I'm surprised they wrote about it in the mainstream media): nytimes.com/2008/04/20/washington/20generals.html ?_r=3
Wow, this is a very thoughtful essay! I was surprised that you said you do not write well; the first half is great.

I can fix this part, though -- below, this should start a new paragraph:

To split into Three sections of interview would include: First asking about the nuclear situation, which is very immediate agenda between the North Korea and other countries in the world; Then, I want to sharing opinions pertaining to human dignity, which is common value of whole throughout mankind; And finally, I'd like to conclude with discussing peaceful unification of the Korean peninsula and communication with the world.

Awesome. I want to make documentaries as soon as I have the skill, but I have no agenda. I'm an artist. Plus, there is money to be made in doing brilliant and reliable documentaries.
You might want to elaborate on what you would ask. You seem to have a lot that you would tell him, but that's not the point of an interview. An interview is all about asking questions, presumably in order to learn something from the responses. So, what questions, specifically, would you ask about the nuclear plant, the importance of human dignity, etc.?
OP sukjay 1 / 1  
Rich Monte)

I appreciated your points !
I realized how important to distinguish the truth through television or any other sources.
propaganda was used for many reasons especially for enforcing power during the WW2.
Television is currently one of the tools that is using for politicians' propaganda.
Thanks for you comments again :D

EF_Sean)

Thanks !! I'm so happy that you praised me, even if I got so poor writing skill...
I think I need to resplit the points through the order.
Yeah, I know I can't see any definite and clear point .!
And, I should fix some grammar errors.
Thanks so much ! :D

Home / Writing Feedback / If you can interview any living person, who would it be and why?