Interview test in not a proper method to apply in the process of recruiting workers.

ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
Most employers interview candidates before hiring them. Do you think this is the best way to do it? In your opinion, what is the best method for choosing employees?

An interview has been one of favorite methods chosen by many corporations to select qualified employers. This essay will claim that it is not the appropriate technique instead as truly skills required are not assessed well and the aptitude test is considered as the appropriate one since this will judge the worker candidates based on competence they have.

Conducting interview is less appropriated way to be implemented in selecting job applicants. This is due to the fact it will not cover all points needed in determining whether the particular candidates qualify or not. Aside from that, this only judge person from the way they speak which is hard to asses and frequently lead to misjudging. Taking a computer programmer as an example, many of them are not capable in pronouncing how competent they are when interviewed as they are used to working in front of computer and behind the scene. It is thus why interview is thought less proper to assess employer candidates.

A possible solution to this is aptitude test. This is because the test will properly measure and assess the capability that employer candidates have according to what truly skills are needed. For example, many educational institutions like University required the job applicants to exhibit their skills by conducting micro teaching prior officially stating of being accepted, which finally resulted in qualified lectures they recruit.

To conclude, an interview test has many limitation to be applied in recruiting employers as it cannot accommodate what the truly competence demanded in one institution and test according to their talent is considered the better option since it will show how qualified the job applicants are.
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
An interview has been one of favorite methods(,) chosen by many ...

... it is not the appropriate techniquemethod instead as truly skills (...) based on competence that they have.

... thought less proper to assess employer candidates.

... measure and assess the capability thatof employer candidates have (,) according to what truly ...
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
Conducting The conducting interview is a less appropriated way ...
... many of them are not capable incapable of pronouncing how competent (...) working in front of the computer and behind the scene. It is thus why the interview is thought less proper to assess employeremployee candidates.
mita23 34 / 37 3  
hi ilankelo 21. let me deliver my idea. maybe you can use it for your consideration to expand your concept when you write the essay which is related to this.

a. for me, I know that interview sometimes cannot be the best test to select proper candidates when they want to enter in some companies, yet admittedly, by using interview, judges can determine the personal character of someone. because sometimes, the honesty of people can be recognized by this method.

b. there is grammatical error that you should focus on it.
This is due to the fact that it will not cover all points ...

It is thusthat is why interview is thought less proper to ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Interview test in not a proper method to apply in the process of recruiting workers.