The intrinsic value of doing homework. Is it necessary for students?

KuroNeko 1 / -  
Dear all,
Could you please help me review my below paragraph and provide your valuable feedback and insightful comments. Thanks !
ADVANTAGES OF DOING HOMEWORK.
Homework is entirely familiar to every student. Most of us consider doing homework as a boring unnecessary task for students, but as a matter of fact, it is students themselves that can derive considerable benefits from doing homework. First and foremost, by means of doing homework, they have another opportunity to review all the knowledge and materials they learn at class, which helps them not only find out what they do not understand and make it out but also learn the lessons again. Besides,doing homework teaches students to work independently and improve their ability of self-stuyding. Secondly, that students do their homework allows teachers to track students' educational progress and helps them determine how well the knowledge is acquired by their students. Finally, parents can see what their children are learning at school and help them with their study as well. To sum up, students should understand the intrinsic value of homework and take responsibility for doing it.
Kuroneko, WELCOME to EssayForum, we're an ever - growing family and we're happy to have you!!!

Now, I will try to help you enhance your essay.

- Homework is entirely very familiar to every student.

- First and foremost, by means of doing homework, they have another opportunity to review all the knowledge and materials they learn atin class, which helps them not only find out what they do not understand and make it out but also learn the lessons again.

- Secondly, that students do their homework allows teachers to track students' educational progress and helps them determine how well they acquire knowledge is acquired by their students .

There you have it Kuroneko, a few corrections from my side that will hopefully help.
You're off to a good start in writing and I know you can do more.

Keep writing

Cheers!!

Home / Writing Feedback / The intrinsic value of doing homework. Is it necessary for students?