INTRODUCE MY JOB AND FAMILY

asepmylocal 2 / 3  

JOB

I am a programmer. I work in technology of transportation. I work for the Agency for assesment and application of technology. I built web-based information system, desktop and mobile application using PHP, java, C++ and other Language programming. I used SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL as Database management system. I developed some applications such as e-parking, quick response information system and railway monitoring system. It is very challenging work and it can be exhausting because the problem of every project is very different.

FAMILY

Family is something that is very precious for me because nothing can replace the role of the family in this world. My family consist of two person, they are my wife and son. My wife is woman who is very petient and diligent in taking care of the family. She is not only a housewife but also she is the best chef because she always cooks delicious food for us.
jalp 13 / 34 7  
It is very challenging work

Is 'a'

can be exhausting

Exhausting is a negative word, this does not impress the reader.

very precious for me : 'to' me

Your family does not consist of two persons, because you are also included in the family. You can say you have a wife and a son.

Your English is very simple. I think you should read more so you can explain yourself better.
OP asepmylocal 2 / 3  
you're right, my English is very simple. Thanks for your corrections and recommendations.

@jalp
The family is something that is very precious to me because nothing can replace the role of the family in this world. I come from a big family. I have two older brothers and six older sisters so I am the youngest in the family. I have a wife and a son. My wife three years younger. My wife is a woman who is very patient and diligent in taking care of the family. She is not only a housewife but also she is the best chef because she always cooks delicious food for us. My son is just three years old. I am very close to my family. We have lunch together every weekend.

Home / Writing Feedback / INTRODUCE MY JOB AND FAMILY