Introduction of essay: How to become a doctor

Praewa 1 / 2  
Please help me to check my grammar, hook, background information, and thesis statement in this introduction.

Being a doctor is not easy. Most people want to be a doctor, but the competitive examination for being a Medical student in Thailand has high competition rate. One-third of students who want to be a doctor can passing an exam and they can be a Medical student. Accordingly, students should prepare themselves while they study in Grade 10. Moreover, passing an exam is just the first step to become a doctor. Medical students have to study for six years. We can divide to be four levels, Freshmen, Pre-clinic, Clinic, and Extern and each levels and each levels has to study many subjects.
Most people want to be a doctor, but the competitive examination for being a Medical student in Thailand has high competition rate

Many students dream of becoming doctors, but not every such student would be successful at the tough examination held in Thailand to select the right candidates for the Medical College.

One-third of students who want to be a doctor can passing an exam and they can be a Medical student.

.... can pass
The intake would be only one third of the students who take this examination.

Accordingly, students should prepare themselves while they study in Grade 10.

Therefore, the students need to prepare themselves to face this highly competitive examination from the 10th Grade itself.
OP Praewa 1 / 2  
do you think it has hook, background and thesis?

Home / Writing Feedback / Introduction of essay: How to become a doctor