IELTS Writing Task 2 (Introduction and Conclusion): Major advances in technology over recent decades

swr10 10 / 16 2  
Question:
There has been major advances in technology over recent decades and this has lead to significant improvement in people's live. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Introduction:
Development of technology has been running very fast over recent decades. Most people believe it has a significant impact on the live of people. I have similar opinion with this group of people.

*****

Conclusion:
In conclusion, it is immensely clear that rapid technological changes have transformed people's live significantly. Therefore, I believe this condition could bring the people to better future. I hope the technological developing could continue to occur in the coming decades.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
I have similar opinion with this group of people.

This is too weak. You need to give a reason to justify your claim. Let me give you some:

There has been major advances in technology over recent ... .

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TASK

The influx of advanced technology in the years and decades ahead has been discussed as it is believed that such a major breakthrough has impacted on the way people live.This essay agrees with this initiative view because modern automation speeds up manufacturing.

In conclusion, the rise in advanced technology makes life more efficient and effective in people's daily activities.This results in automation getting more work done in less time Relying too much on this brings detrimental effects

a heap of luck

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Writing Task 2 (Introduction and Conclusion): Major advances in technology over recent decades