Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

INVENTORS AND DOCTORS IMPORTANCES - both group are focused on different subjects - IELTS TASK 2

ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
Inventors are not as important to society as doctors.
To what extent do you agree with this statement?

ESSAY:
It is clear that the world is inevitably full of various fields of job apart from past, present, or even future time. As regards this fact, since inventors have different focuses in their lives with doctors, like creating new objects, and inventors bring dissimilar beneficial sides to society compared to doctors, I admit that inventors have distinct importance with doctors.

To begin, it is true that a developer has several duties and interests which are incomparable to those of another job, such as a doctor. Inventors usually are responsible for an improvement of a region or a country through their innovations or cutting-edge creations. For example, developers have to manage an urban planning that is unique and cannot be found in other areas. By this case, the illustration of their objects might be a town square in city centres. They design it with eco-friendly style which this may be a breakthrough in their environments. Meanwhile, a doctor has duties in maintaining people's health. This means that these two different occupations pay attention to unequal objects. Doctors focus on living things. By contrast, inventors deal with just non-alive matters.

Another reason is that merits given by brand-new-object designers are not the same with benefits from doctors. One of the differences can be seen from the characteristic of benefits. Inventors mostly affect a community in indirect way. After discovering new devices, as an example, they still need a distribution process of information that spread their innovations to mass. Consequently, many benefit takers do not know who developers behind the innovations are. Different from it, doctoral contribution can be noticed directly, like recovery of a disease after doing surgery. Therefore, I believe that influential impacts from doctors are more valuable as having strong correlation with mortality and life expectancy trends in a region.

All in all, it is true that the importance of inventors' stakes is below the significant roles of doctors due to their own interests and positive influences on a community. In addition, I hope that both jobs can achieve public appreciation which are as valuable as their contributions.

Home / Writing Feedback / INVENTORS AND DOCTORS IMPORTANCES - both group are focused on different subjects - IELTS TASK 2