Investment in railways is a must however the road infrastructure also play a vital role in transport

thuvuvu 2 / 3  
Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Many people hold the view that governments should spend money on railways rather than roads. While I think it is essential to invest in developing the railways, I disagree with the view that governments only concerntrate on developing the railways instead of making a balance of policy for both.

On the one hand, it is reasonable that the railways should be promoted stronglier. First of all, the railway often helps save the time of transporting than the road because it is an own line just for train, therefore, the train on railways will not meet the situation of traffic jam. In addtion, the train is capable of holding a large number of passengers and commodities by its lenght . Secondly, the width of railway is narrow, as a result, it will help save areas for the country for the other purposes. Futhermore, making use of railways in transport will partly reduce packed streets and accidents, also protecting more environment than using the private vehicles on road.

On the other hand, there are several drawbacks of railways compared with roads. In fact, the building of railways is not easy and costly because it demands a higher technique in desining, especially the material of the railway is often iron can be eroded in the condition of outer weather. This lead to it be broken down and will cause a delay for total trains acting on it. Besides we are undeniable the convenience of the road is than the railway when the train will only act according to the specific schedule that means that in the urgent situations, we will have to wait while we can use the vehicles on road such as car, or motorbike whenever we want to.

In conclusion, investment in railways is completely neccessary for their benefits, however, the road also play a vital role in transport. For these reasons, it is clear that the goverment should spend a proper policy for both.
The writer has written a failing score essay at this point. In terms of task accuracy, he has shown that he is incapable of restating the topic in his own words. He used the cut and paste method of stating the topic. That earns the paragraph an automatic failing score. Something that does not surprise me since this student cannot even offer fellow students original advice. He is constantly plagiarizing my advice as the educational consultant. This further proves that he does not have any sort of ability to pass the actual test unless he has someone or something to copy from.

His discussion formatis also incorrect as he commits 2 errors in the presentation:
- He does not provide the correct extent format for the discussion. How strongly does he support his opinion?
- He uses a comparative discussion format where a single opinion + 2 supporting paragraphs are required.

These errors, along with an inability to produce an original restatement will result in a failing score for this exam taker. Unless he can stop being a copycat/ plagiarizer and, he learns to respond based on expected patterns, he will never improve his writing towards a passing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Investment in railways is a must however the road infrastructure also play a vital role in transport