IELTS (Letter)- Invite your friend for a vacation

ssaallaamm 5 / 8 3  
Invite a friend to join you for your next vacation. Please say
- What are your plans?
- Why do you want to travel with him/her?
- Why do you think he/she will like it?

Dear Michael,

How are you? Hope everything goes well with you and have a great time with your family.
The reason that I am writing to you is that I am going to take a one-week leave and I am planning for a vacation. I heard that you have recently taken a course for becoming a tour leader. Therefore, I think you definitely have much information about different attractive places that I can choose. As a result, I would be grateful if you could accompany me in this vacation. I am sure you do not reject my request because a person who is a tour leader undoubtedly likes travelling.

In my opinion Roodsar Forest is a perfect option to spend one-week vacation there. We can set up tents and spend days and nights in the heart of the nature. I thought you may also be interested in camping, since the last time that we went to Damavand National Park you suggested to do the same. In term of date I should say that I am planning to start the vacation on coming Friday. We could meet each other at Qaemshahr Bus Station at 7:00 AM .

The place for going to vacation, date and time to meet all are suggestions though. If they are not suitable for you, please let me know to reach an agreement in them.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best wishes,
Reza
muffle 3 / 12  
I'm just another English learner (not an expert) but hope you find my comment helpful in someways.

Therefore, I think you definitely have much information about different attractive places that I can choose.

choose from

In my opinion

In my opinion,

I am sure you do not reject my request because a person who is a tour leader undoubtedly likes travelling

The idea is rather strange here but acceptable. You should write 'I am sure you will not.."

Make your letter more persuasive by including more details about the place you're planning to go. You say

Roodsar Forest is a perfect option

but you don't state 'why' it is perfect.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
How are you? Hope everything goes well with you and have a great time with your family

this sounds odd, stick with the standard phrase - Hope everything goes well with you and your family

I am writing to inform you that I am planning to have a vacation for a week and I was hoping you could accompany me on this trip. I think you definitely have much information about different attractive places as I heard you recently took a course on becoming a tour leader.

I am sure you do not reject my request because a person who is a tour leader undoubtedly likes travelling.

move this to your last paragraph

We could meet each other at Qaemshahr Bus Station at 7:00 AM

and this one as well

The place for going to vacation, date and time to meet all are suggestions though

take a command on this trip, after all you should be the one planning this. you can however tell him that you are open for suggestions.

hope this helps...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS (Letter)- Invite your friend for a vacation