Isolation from the world is not a good idea for any country "Toefl"

taranehrezaee 1 / 1  
Countries should not isolate themselves from the world but instead engage other countries "Toefl"

The fact that having good relationship with the world is necessary for life of any country is undeniable. Some people believe that the best way for keeping relationship with the rest of the word is engaging other countries. People around the world have many mutual cases with so various topics that related them to each other. Isolating people who live in definition place from other people make some limitations for them that could be caused some bad consequences. As far as I am concerned, each country should engage other countries around the world. Some of the remarkable reasons to support this fact are illustrated as follows.

The first and most prominent reason is associated with this fact that in all countries which is located around the world there are different people with significant variation in their apparent, language, culture and habit. People who live in the countries that are isolated themselves from the world can't be familiar with other cultures anytime.

Another reason is related to exchanging knowledge and information. As far as anyone knows, everyday new facts about all fields of science are discovered in research centers around the world. Scientist, researchers, students even ordinary people can share their information with each other and it can be useful for raising level of knowledge in the world.

Another reason that is commerce of some important and useful commodities seems necessary for any country. Exporting extra products and importing necessary products are one of the most important consequences of relationship between countries and unfortunately isolating countries are deprived of this necessary trading. The governments for progressing of their country must manage their relationship with other countries by diplomatic methods. They have to improve their public transportation and provide proper situation for good relation between important cities around the world.

In recapitulation, counties who are isolated from the world make so difficult situations for their habitant. Really the people who live in the solitary countries are deprived of many facilities such as global scientific knowledge and they cannot update their information during their life. They also cannot familiar with other cultures that are existed out of the borders of their homeland. These people have no chance to commerce with foreign countries and it makes bad consequences on their country's economic condition. For the aforementioned reasons, I believe that all the countries should engage with the rest of the world. By all these reasons that I have brought to support this fact, do you still believe the other option is more practical?
dveri 2 / 3 1  
hey taranehrezaee, here's what I'd change:

that in all countries which isare located around the world
that are isolated themselves from the world
Another reason that is commerce => Another reason is that commerce
unfortunately isolatingisolated countries are deprived of this necessary trading
provide proper situation for good relation - maybe proper infrastructure/amenities/environment instead of situation
In recapitulation, counties who are isolated from the world make so difficult situations for their habitant - In conclusion, living in isolated countries is inconvenient for their habitants.

They also cannot make themsleves familiar with other cultures that are existedout of the bordersoutside of their homeland.
it makeshas bad consequences

Hope that helps, keep up the good work and please let me know if I'm incorrect :)
OP taranehrezaee 1 / 1  
thank you so much dveri for your useful advises and kind consideration.

Home / Writing Feedback / Isolation from the world is not a good idea for any country "Toefl"