Hello willy, here is some suggestion from me:
... make countries should have
methodsome methods to solve these issues.
1) I think you should use some methods / many methods , or anything but refer to plural. Because in my opinion, not just ONLY ONE METHOD that should given by country.
There areThey usinguse vehicles to go to office...
2) They + Use . They ---> refer to people. There---> usually refer to "things"
thingthink it is a good choice because ...
3) TYPO ---> thing must be THINK
4) Don forget to add an "article"
For instance, in Indonesia government subsidy price of petrol and all of level ...
5) WHY USING "AND"? It's not appropriate in my opinion; Just try like that :For instance, Because of the price subsidies that given by Indonesia's government, all of level of societies can buy subsidizer petrol.
So, with increasing price of petrol, it can make (...) transportation
to dofor doing daily activities in outside.
6) ADDING PRONOUN TO MAKE IT CORRECT.
7) AVOID REPETITION ---> to choose
public transportation to do