IELTS: Jakarta - Some people prefer to eat at restaurants than eat at home

idhaNP 1 / -  
We know that Jakarta is one of busy city in Indonesia. Some people prefer to eat food stand or restaurants because they must work faster. So they have a few times to eat. However, other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home because they are want eats fresh food and keep health their body. I will give some reasons to support my answer.

From the other side, some people prefer to eat food stand or restaurants. They are just think about how make full enough and do not care about composition inside of food. The company always gives good service to made consumer interest. The marketing made the best strategy to how consumer can buy or order food with easy ways and fast. In a restaurant people feel enjoy place not only to eat or hangout with their friends but also to meeting with client or continue their duty. Some people say if they do duty in restaurant, they can get brilliant idea.

On the other side, other people prefer to buy fresh vegetables, meat, and fruits in market and then they are cooking at home. They can eat fresh food from the oven and keep health their body. I would like to say that cooking is a great tradition. It helps people enjoy and relax. They can also try new recipe which to additional or various menu. Indonesia has various menus in every region, from Sabang until Marauke. They can cook favorite food from a region.

To sum up, I prefer to prepare and eat food at home because I know about composition inside of food. And about taste, Indonesian has better taste than other country because Indonesian's food use original flavor. It is very good to health.
andial 21 / 48 3  
Hi teman,

Please kindly include the question once you upload your essay to let us know what the essay type is. It is important here in order to give us comprehensive views before giving you constructive feedback :-)

We know that Undoubtedly, Jakarta is one of the busiest busy city in Indonesia the world. While some people prefer to eat at foodstand or restaurants because they must work faster. So they have a few times to eat. However, other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home because they are want to eats fresh food and keep health their body healthy. I will give some reasons to support my answer.

there are some grammar issue :-(
fikri 5 / 317 71  
So they have a few times to eat.

here, you cannot put 'so' in the beginning oh a sentence, better you combine with the sentence before
There are few things that to which you need to pay your attention. First, include your prompt in the post so that we know exactly what your prompt is expecting you to do. Accordingly we can align our comments , which would be more meaningful :)
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Hi, welcome to essay forum.

Please kindly include the question once you upload your essay to let us know what the essay type is

First, include your prompt in the post so that we know exactly what your prompt is expecting you to do

Booth of advisers give a essential role of this forum.

Some people prefer to eat in the food stand or restaurants

However, other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home because they are want eats fresh food and keep health their body

double verbs

To me your essay is understand enough, also you have plenty of idea. Try not to translate from your origin language to English in order to make your writing more mature. Overall, keep writing even though you made mistakes for several times. A quote that I like best said " falling for seven wake up for eight" : D
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
Welcome.... :)

The company always gives good service to mademake consumer interest.

... after to + v1

In a restaurant people feel enjoy place not only to eat or hangout with their friends but also to meeting with client or continue their duty.

... feel enjoy ( double verb)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Jakarta - Some people prefer to eat at restaurants than eat at home