The Jakarta Post Summary: Sri Mulyani Indrawati 'the soft side of the iron lady'

alfa7 19 / 26 1  
One of the world's powerful women in this world by Forbes Magazine comes from Indonesia. She is Sri Mulyani Indrawati who as Finance Minister and former of World Bank Managing Director. In the opportunity of The Jakarta Post to have an interview with her, it was amazing with her telling myriad stories travelling around the world and has effects about decrease poverty in resource-rich but poor countries. "The World Without Poverty" that World Bank's slogan travelling around in her thought every day in former her headquarter in New York City, USA. That's taught her about humanity and optimism as asset of human.

As Republic of Indonesia Finance Minister in Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's era, Sri was labeling as "Indonesian Iron Lady" due to helped this country from economic transition by Asian Financial Crisis in 1998's. Nowdays, she came back to Indonesia in the same place with different president. She said she would not take for granted for being Finance Minister again taking into consideration in the fact that she known Indonesia's economic issue and institution. Those do not mean she can tackle everything. Now, she concentrated with Tax Amnesty of Indonesia and gaining her target.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some advice for you

One of the world's powerful women in this world by Forbes ... Write your sentence stronger, so it should be

One of the most powerful woman in the world recognized by Forbes Magazine is an Indonesian.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Jakarta Post Summary: Sri Mulyani Indrawati 'the soft side of the iron lady'