Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia's share.

Bob brother 15 / 22  
The bar chart compares the number of Japanese visitors travelling abroad in a 10 year period, while the given line graph illustrates the information about Australia's share of marketing for Japan tourists.

It is clear that the highest number of Japanese tourists went to abroad in 1995, while just more than 6 % of them travelled to Australia in 1994.

According to the graph that just less than 5 million Japanese tourists travelled to abroad in the first period. This trend increased steadily from 5 million in 1985 to 15 million in 1995. However, in 1991, the number of Japanese tourists had decreased from 11 million to about 10 million.

The percentage of Japanese tourists increased sharply and reached more than 6 % who visited to Australia between 1885 and 1994. While in 1989, it decreased to just over 4 percent, the following 5 years the percentage of tourists showed an increasing in the Australia's share of marketing for Japanese.

codeblue 5 / 9 1  
hi. too short sentences in one paragraph, i suppose.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Use these phrases to avoid repetition of words in your visual writing:
The number of = the figure for
Between 1985 and 1995 = From 1985 to 1995 = over a period of 10 years = in a decade

Japanese visitors travelling abroad

Japanese tourists go abroad for travelling

the given line graph illustrates the information

The line graph provides information
'Provide' collocates with 'information'

Between 92 and 93, this can be taken as the key number.

Home / Writing Feedback / Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia's share.