what job do you want? high salary but have to leave your family or the contrary.

hywb2 5 / 6 4  
Young people usually confront a dilemma when they hunter their jobs: a job with temping salaries but having to stay far away from families and friends or a job with modest salaries but can enjoy the time with families and friends. The priority and decision may vary. As far as I am concerned, I would like to accept few salaries but possess benefits staying with my family and friends rather than pursue considerable salaries but cut off from family and friends.

To begin with, family is a part of my core value. Working near my family provides me the benefit of looking after family. It makes me happy and comfortable. I love every member in my family and each one of them is invaluable and indispensable to me. We owe a lot to our parents. They bestow us life and do their utmost to bring us up when they are young. However, when we grow up and are able to make a living, they turn old and are inflicted by distressing disease. They need us. Likewise, we have responsibility for our children. We bring them into the world, but they are young and tender. We should nurture them like our parents foster us. If I work near family, I can have supper at home with my family, and talk story for my children at night; I can visit my parents periodically, and when they need help, I can arrive immediately. Nothing is happier than possessing a family with love. In addition, family is the safe and comfortable shelter. When I am perturbed by setback in work, my family will bolster me go ahead. Given the priority of family, I prefer a job which allows me spend more time with family, even it only offers meager salaries.

Secondly, friendship plays an important part in my life. I enjoy the feeling of staying with my friends. I like talking with friends, and going to party with friends. We have a lot of fun together. When I confront problem in my work and life, my friends always give me advice and lend a hand. Likewise, when my friends are in trouble, I do my best to help them. A perpetual friendship can be established by long mutual trust and help. If I work in a place far away from my friends, I will be lonely and uncomfortable.

Taken together, if it is tough to reconcile the demand of considerable salary and the desire to stay with family and friends, I opt for a job allowing for staying with family and friend because family relationship and friendship is superior to money. More money can never compensate scarcity of family relationship and friendship.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Young people usually confront a dilemma when theyhunter theirstart huntingfor jobs:ajobswith temptingsalaries but having to stay far away from families and friends orajobswith modest salaries but can enjoy the time with families and friends .

As far as I am concerned, I would like to accept few salaries but possess benefits staying with my family and friends rather than pursue considerable salaries but cut off from family and friends. ... A few salaries?? what do you mean??
Good editing by Pahan.

Young people usually confront a dilemma when they hunter their jobs

they hunt for their jobs/ they are job hunters

a job with temping salaries but having to stay far away from families and friends or a job with modest salaries but can enjoy the time with families and friends.

This has a few repeating words that destroys the effectiveness of your idea
Which is better? A job with a tempting salary, yet being distanced from loved ones or a job with a modest salary in the hometown itself?

Home / Writing Feedback / what job do you want? high salary but have to leave your family or the contrary.