Job interview just a piece of cake

Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Job interview is one of the stages to get a job at the position that we already gave in our CV. it should be a great announce for job seeker when they get the information, but in the fact, some people worried about it. They think too hard about the outfit they want to wear, the answers of the questions, or about their body language. All of these things caused people to get stress out.

Tina Hynes, coordinator at the university of Oregon career center gives some tips to prepare before interview. First, practice to answer the questions, second, familiarize yourself with the company and its history, and the last be more confidence during interview section.

The first impression is the key to start interview, and when the interviewer gives chance to ask, better than you ask about your job descriptions, avoid to ask about salary, working hours holiday and the other benefits.

Overall, know about yourself before you get interview, because the interviewer had more experiences in this field, so don't try to be a liar. Make sure that all your answer is straight away to the point.
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
Hi Giansy
here are my suggestions

==> the answers (response) they should give of the questions (along the interview)
==> They think too hard (they overthink about) / the questions that have to be answered
==> some tips to prepare (be ready) before an interview
==> and when the interviewer gives (you a ) chance to ask (to propose)
it is better thanyou ask about yourthe job descriptions, avoid ==> to ask about salary, working hours holiday and the other benefits.

keep writing !

Home / Writing Feedback / Job interview just a piece of cake