IELTS task2 - job they love or job with high salary

yaya411156 1 / -  
After leaving school or university, young people should choose a job or career that they love, rather than one that pays the best salary. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

In contemporary society, it is extensively believe that job plays an essential key role in our lives. However, whether graduated students should choose jobs they love or jobs with high salary has given rise to heated debate. As far as I am concerned, I think individual should be encourage to do a job they have passion in.

There is no doubt that it will be beneficial to both companies and employees simultaneously if people choose to do the job they love. As a matter of face, employees will have enthusiastic in working as they are doing their favorite jobs, companies will have better productives. Moreover, workers are willing to pay more times to make their job perfect; Therefore, they have more opportunities to get promotion in the future.

Admittedly, some people assert that students should choose job with high salary after they graduated. The main reason for this is that, sometimes, well-paid jobs are equal to good reputations. For instance, doctor and lawyer have high salary and fame in society. Having said this, however, well-paid jobs must have intense competition, which give rised to high pressure. Once employees do not know how to release their stress, their life qualities will decrease for sure.

To sum up, everything have its pros and cons. I would acknowledge that choose well-paid job might have their advantages. Nevertheless, it is more important to have a favorite job which makes people have better attitudes toward work.

------

thanks for giving feedback :)
littlekid 986 7 / 16  
In contemporary society, it is extensively believed that abetter job plays an essential key role in our lives. However, whether graduated students should choose jobs they loved or jobs with high salary has given rise to heated debate. As far as I am concerned, I think individual students should be encouraged to do get a job that they have passion in it .
In contemporarymodern society

.... well, "modern society" sounds better :)

However, whether graduated students should choose jobs they love or jobs with high salary has given rise to heated debate

.... why do you qualify "graduates" ? Your topic simply talks of all young guys... Stick to your topic and do not deviate, It's important to have a proper alignment with your topic :)

As far as I am concerned, I think individual should be encouraged to do a job that they have passion in.

[i]In my opinion, I believe that young people should pay more attention to selecting a job for which they have a passion, rather than choosing a job that pays them well.[/i]

There is no doubt that it will be beneficial to both companies and employees simultaneously if people choose to do the job they love.

.... very good idea :) nicely presented too :)
Qingye 3 / 5  
this essay doesn't have enough words. Maybe three reasons would be better.
Yes... you need to have minimum 250 words for this task and this essay is slightly below that. However, I suggest you to elaborate more on the points that you already wrote and make up the word count without adding another para with another reason. Why I say this is that these tasks have a great bearing on time and you need to manage that effectively. You can easily expand your paragraphs by giving specific examples for these reasons which would earn more marks for your essay. In this one, you have not provided the reader with specific examples which is an essential feature of this task.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS task2 - job they love or job with high salary