which job do you prefer, university master, being self-employed,politician,research?

behnaz 1 / 3  
hello everybody. i m a newcomer and i hope you guide me. Thank you a lot.

which job do you prefer, university master, being self-employed, politician, research?
It fully has something to do with your qualification.
I prefer to be researcher. I content that one good researcher have to know and is dominate of his or her major. So, in order that, i to be a good researcher, i wish to continue my study to enhance my knowledge.

Also, i believe that there is perfect match between my qualifications and my interests. I want to learn some techniques used in lab. To, i really take on interest in lab work in my major.

As essential point is that : One real researcher never do repetitive work(plan).
Also, i know that , you have to make big effort to achieve your result(goal). But it makes your information always is update.
The most important thing is that: If your proposal is acceptable and rational. Bring on, at the end you should achieve consequence outcome.
It is important and essential that: a real researcher is dominate of English.
To accomplish this goal.I am eager to take IELTS or TOEFL degree and it will provide me with a strong fundation.
THAT IS WHAT I WANT.
programmer 6 / 23 2  
i prefer ot be A researcher. one good researcher has to .. in order to that... I want to be a good researcher. I is in capital letters

DO NOT change the paragraph for an ALSO, they are parallel thoughts the second paragraph is useless, attach it to the first
tak on interest is totally awkward, sorry
never does repetitive, the sentence is totally wrong
this is my goal, dear practice a lot, this is only a draft. you can be a good writer but you need practice.
OP behnaz 1 / 3  
really thank your guide
programmer 6 / 23 2  
and for IELTS, i think you live in Iran, it's not easy to take ielts, if you're going to take iLETS just reserve a seat as soon as possible, or take toefl. but i think toefl is not a standard test. I took IELTS like last year got 7.0 then now took TOEFL expected around 110 cz i had practiced a lot, but i got 90 for good.
OP behnaz 1 / 3  
yes, right with you. Good for you to take IELTS and TOFEL degree.But you know, I m not so ready to IELTS at the moment.I ve learned ENGLISH since 7 month age. I will finishe my course at the end of the next summer. really i don t know, when its better i take IELTS. in this case could you giude me ?thank a lot.
programmer 6 / 23 2  
Of course i can guide you. It's my pleasure to help people, i am just not sure about the rules is it ok if you give me your e mail that i would be able to guide you futher or not? Good luck!
OP behnaz 1 / 3  
thanks your help programmer.
my mail is: behnazg@rocketmail.com

Home / Writing Feedback / which job do you prefer, university master, being self-employed,politician,research?