What is the job quality of the American nation's major air lines

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
The chart and table below show customer satisfaction levels in the US with airlines and aspects of air travel in 1999, 2000, and 2007.

The chart and the table gives information about the number of satisfaction levels by costumer with the job are doing of the nation's major air lines and specific factors which make customer happy when fly with air travel in the US in 1999, 2000, and 2007 there was gradual rise in satisfaction level of customer and there were 5 aspects, which made people enjoy when fly with air travel, over the 3 period of years, there was slight increase of satisfaction.

In 1999, customers were happy with air lines stood at 65 percent. And then rose 69 percent in 2000. After that, there was a small increase as much as 72 percent of satisfaction levels in 2007. On the one hand, there were 5 factors which made people satisfaction when using air travel, which were courtesy of flight attendants, courtesy of check-in, price of tickets, schedules and comfort of seats. Based on the table between 1999, 2000, and 2007, the percentage of aspects always grew up were courtesy of flight attendant from 88-92, and the price of tickets 45-65. While, the percentage of gate agent aspects fluctuated from 87 to 89 percent and the end 88 percent. And about schedules factor there was slight grow from 75 to 79 in 1999 to 2000 and the end the percentage was 79 percent in 2007.

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
HELLO,
there was [a ] gradual rise in satisfaction level[s ] of customer and (...) there was [a ] slight increase of satisfaction.

And then rose [to ] 69 percent in 2000.
... always grew up were [was ] courtesy of flight ...
... from 87 to 89 percent and [at ] the end 88 percent. And about schedules factor [punctuation mark here ] there was [a ] slight grow (...) to 2000 and [at ] the end the percentage ...

GLUCK:D

Home / Writing Feedback / What is the job quality of the American nation's major air lines