John McWhorter described why we -as human- have to learn different languages

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
TED 2 - John McWhorter: 4 reasons to learn a new language

John McWhorter described why we -as human- have to learn other languages. English is taking over the world, everybody is speaking English, the language of internet, language of popular music or even a language of air traffic control. Still people should learn another tongues even the society can communicate in only one language, English. These are the causes based on McWhorter's view, firstly, because language is the only key method to unite into one culture, to adapt with native society. Then create a multitasking person, to speak more than native language is a good proficiency. It gives more benefits on every single chance, work, scholarship, position and thousand more occasion. Third, to gain some fun. Learn a new speech is a lot of fun, gain knowledge while have so much enjoyment. Lastly know a novel language is discovering a new world which has a diverse words. However, the mode of go into language skills has developed from years to years which public is capable to learn everywhere without attending the class in this modern era.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
English is taking over the world, everybody is speaking English, the language of internet, language ...
>>this is spoken language: add cohesive devices to convert it into written form for a better flow.

Still, people should learn another tongues[another+singular] even the society ...

These are the causes based on McWhorter's view...
>>these + plural, for this context you should use "one of the causes based on McWhorther's view is that because language..."

Then[Another reason is, it can] create a multitasking person,[since] to speak more than ...

Lastly, knowing a novel language ismeans discovering a new ...

Home / Writing Feedback / John McWhorter described why we -as human- have to learn different languages