John Wayne once said: "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life" - IELTS task

Ashlyn 1 / 2  
An American film actor John Wayne once said "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life". How important it is for individual and government to think about the future rather than focus on the present?

Some people believe that thinking about the future is more important than focusing on the present, I agree entirely with the word that tomorrow is the most important thing in life.

Thinking about the future can help individuals hold positive attitude toward their life. People, especially adults who are pay more attention on the present, usually surrounding with high pressure like unfinished work and variety bills, under these pressure day and night may lose their temper easily and eventually leads to mental diseases someday. If someone can ignore these problems and make blue plans for the light future, they are encouraged, and thus they will work enthusiastically and energetically. This is because once people planed their future and clearly know what they really want to do, they will not feel confused anymore and it easier to find the main goal of live and work. This means that they are likely to do work in a more effective way.

Planning plays a significant role in governments' administration, it is necessary for leaders to think with a long term sight. This is likely to help authorities on predicting problems they may meet in someday and taking actions to handle these risks in advance. For instance, many governments are investing in the exploring of environmental-friendly resources and preserving the stock of flues, in order to ensure the development when fossil flues are use up in decades. When the crisis of energies come true, these governments with future sight are unlikely to be shocked compare with others who are indicated in temporary benefits.

In conclusion, thinking about the future is more important than focusing on present, it not only can help individuals developing positive attitude but can also help governments escaping from crisis.
Adamtong 9 / 32 2  
It may be better if u say some advantages of focusing on today.thus the issue can be more complete and solid.
fikri 5 / 317 71  

you didn't use sentence connector to connect these sentences,
While some people believe that thinking about the future is more important than focusing on the present, I agree entirely with the word that tomorrow is the most important thing in life.

Some people believe thatthinking about the future is more important than focusing on the present , I agree entirely with the word that tomorrow is the most important thing in life.

this is your introduction,

In conclusion, thinking about the future is more important than focusing on present , it not only can help individuals developing positive attitude but can also help governments escaping from crisis.

in the conclusion, you repeat a phrase which is same as the phrase that you already used in introduction, try to paraphrase or you will lose some points because of using the same phrase twice.
OP Ashlyn 1 / 2  
thank you for your correct.. actually, i aways feel it is difficult to differ intro and conclusion.. i will try overcame this problem in next essay
fikri 5 / 317 71  
i aways feel it is difficult to differ intro and conclusion.

to solve it, try to use synonym of these words or phrase, try to paraphrase, make another sentence which deliver the same point, it will be more interesting to read

Home / Writing Feedback / John Wayne once said: "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life" - IELTS task