Juvenile delinquents should undertake such punishments as cleaning the streets or

tipi 5 / 12  
Juvenile delinquents should undertake such punishments as cleaning the streets or such rather than be imprisoned. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Teenagers often perpetrate crimes; they are taken to social work like cleansing the roads besides incarcerated to the pen. These sorts of punishments may correct themselves in positive ways rather than they can develop the maniac psychology and harbor repeated wrong doings when they are imprisoned.

Yong people are indulged in crimes knowingly or unknowingly which is the result of negatively influenced by various factors like groups and peer pressures, conflict in parental level and not getting proper care by their parents and some time economic depravity and unemployment. They commit minor crimes like stealing the gadgets from shop to severe plundering, rape and often serial killers. These types of crimes are found those living from village to the city dwellers and whose psychology is wrongly motivated by different factors very often copycat and drug addiction.

Although, the provision of harsh punishment like incarcerating in jail for long time is assigned to remand the juvenile delinquency in some countries. Which are not appropriate by various means as their time is the age of learning and teaching and if they are taken to pen for long time they miss the chance of this and if they are kept in jail they develop the habit of perpetrating crimes when they will get freed in future. It will be wrong step so that they further creates the longer social unharmonious situation. In such cases the number of crimes will be increased rampantly.

On the other hand if the juvenile delinquents are taken to the social serve like cleansing the road, garden work and other construction work like building the public offices They forget their misdoing and revengeful attitudes, they feel freed and mingled with other persons and engaged in work. They get chances of amending themselves and learning the skills of work what they work for. They released their past misdoings and relief them to make serene mind and all the repentant will forgiven and they are returned to normal civilized habits. This is ultimately beneficial for both the criminals and society in which social peace and justice are further well maintained.

In conclusion it can be said that the youngsters whose motives are corrected better way if they are taken to social work they get chance of correcting themselves rather than keeping long in pen and hindering them from mental well being.
OP tipi 5 / 12  
Nowadays environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Environmental hazards cannot be solved by single person and a single nation, it is a worldwide problem. Each individual may have a little effort from a personal level but without the collective efforts of certain groups and integrated efforts by group of nations only can amend the each and every environmental problem.

Environmental hazards include the different types of pollutions like air, water, deforestation, soil erosion and ultimate impact in green gas imbalance. Every environmental scientist, activist, politician and interested individual may be aware of this though worrying at some extent but how he or she can contribute to mitigate the problem remains a dilemma.

We are breathing polluted air, drinking impure water and not beware of that our living Iceland is going to submerge in ocean due to heavy melting of snow from mountains and Polar Regions. At an individual level at least awareness can be a single effort by writing or doing some research in national and international level. Though, without the collective efforts from large groups of people together and combined efforts by group of nations only can do some countable majors to mitigate such efforts.

A nation can implement certain rule to reduce the burning of highly pollutant petroleum in certain town which reduces the emission of pollutant gas like carbon dioxide/ monoxide, methane and others though it has still a little emendable step On gigantic global surroundings because the neck breaking industrial competition is never stopped by developed nations as they vaunt their economic progress. The result of this is ultimate increase in volume of green gases which do not reflect the heat radiation away from the atmosphere and final increment one degree centigrade of global temperature in each year. This has been already forecasted global havoc like flood, and Heavy draught taken by climate imbalance is nearly impending in few years.

Though, numbers of international summits had been hold in past and going to be held again and again. The meeting in Kyoto has made a little effort to mitigate the environmental problem like global warming and prepared a protocol to reduce the green gas effect and some countries have been implemented the regulation of such though the being hurdle for economic progress many nation are muffled and muted to implement.

Finally, without the collective efforts in an international level like implement of reduction of green gas emission by using alternative energy sources like solar energy instead of reserved coal gases otherwise we should ready to face the certitude of the environmental disaster nearby.

So, each person may have a little effort but the groups like environmentalists and scientist and all nations together can provide as a collective effort to mitigate the problem.
OP tipi 5 / 12  
please could you assist me correcting my essays I am preparing for IELTS. please find every errors like grammar, coherence, logical reasoning etc.
TIPI
xyx0905 16 / 49  
This is my attempt (5 paragraph) I suggest that I don't have any grammar errors in the first two paragraph.

Question: In some countries, young criminals were not in prison, instead, they are required to do unpaid work in the community. Do you think it has more advantages or disadvantages?

With juvenile delinquency becoming a common social phenomenon in recent years, an increasing number of people have begun to challenge the traditional practice of sending them to jail. They argue that community service is a more feasible alternative to imprisonment. Actually, this method has more merits than demerits.

Admittedly, putting young offenders to community work would be incapable of deterring potential illegal activities. This is because they could move around in the society without any restrictions of their freedom. As a result, there would be a high possibility for those minors to commit future wrongdoings without thinking the price. Besides, innocent victims and their families may feel unsafe if the convicts would not be subjected to jail term.

However, serving works in the community without pay would be a perfect opportunity for those young lawbreakers to raise their legal awareness. Due to a strong curiosity, they may lack basic perception about what are right things to do. In those cases, young wrongdoers would simply try such an excitement as so-called heroism with a unspecific purpose.

Moreover, it is beneficial for young criminals to enhance their adaptability to social setting by means of working with no monetary reward. For those young offenders, staying in the blockhouse would cause irrecoverable psychological damages. Therefore, they may be unlikely to readapt to future social environment successfully. In contrast, involving in voluntary work helps them to acquire substantial practical skills and enable them to hold a positive attitude towards new life.

In conclusion, even though sending young lawbreakers to do community service may not tackle the potential crimes, it is convincing that the merits of doing community work are crucial and cannot be overlooked as well.
OP tipi 5 / 12  
Thank you wang , but you have given your own essay did not you correct mine essay too.
xyx0905 16 / 49  
Hi tipi,

I am not good at grammar, but I can help out about ideas.

Cheers

Home / Writing Feedback / Juvenile delinquents should undertake such punishments as cleaning the streets or