Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Many juvenile get problems due to their mother is a career women.

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

The change on woman position in society has caused many problems, especially for juvenile, as lack of attention from their parents. I would argue that this statement is true, and this problem also can cause other problem such as health problem both for children and parents.

In this modern era, business woman become common thing as they tend to choose working rather than staying in home to take care children. Juvenile who live in this kind of family will have lots of problems in society and school as they do not get many lessons which given by their parent. For example, pupils will find that they are difficult to adapt with others in society and they cannot follow the lesson in the class also. As a result, they have only few of relatives both in society and in school. Besides that, their score in some subject also bad, and this can influence their future. It is clear that lack of parent's concern affect not only juvenile's social life but also their future.

In addition, young people will have bad quality of healthy life since there is no body who provide them healthy food. Their parents prefer to consume fast food or other instant diet rather than fresh food as it need much time to be served. As a consequence, juvenile get disease frequently, and this condition hamper their study also. There is no doubt that juvenile's health quality is influenced by the attention of their parents.

To conclude, undoubtedly that lack of parents' attention brings a lot of negative effect for juvenile both on social life and their study. However, although household assistant can help parents to serve healthy food for their kids, but juvenile still need attention and supervision from their parents.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many juvenile get problems due to their mother is a career women.