Keep your goals to yourself by Derek Sivers

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Many people have personal goals that it imagined to step next closer but honestly, if you tell your dream to other people that it would not good feeling. In fact, psychology expert said that saying someone your objective make them unhappy. According to Derek Sivers, many people try to pursue the goals such as less weight with jogging then you tell to someone which good reaction is good for your motivation. However if they have opposite reaction you will be less motivation to hard work. Hundred people involved in separated test. As a result, those have announced most close at the achieving the goal. Next, what can people do? Siver said, they should resist temptation to announce the goal and deliver social acknowledgment. In Addition, if people attempted to someone goal, just say exactly well done.
Hi Patta, please find a few additional suggestions for your analysis essay.

- Many people have personal goals that it imaginedand they strive to take the nextto step next closer to that goal but honestly,
- if you tellshare your dream to other people
- that it would not be a good feeling.
- In fact,a psychology expert said,
- that sayingwhen someone
- yourlearns your objective it makes them unhappy.
- pursue their goals such as less weight loss with jogging
- then when you tell to someone
- whichand they have a good reaction, it is a good for your motivation for you .

There you have it Patta, as you can see there's quiet work to be done and I left a few sentences, in order for you to practice editing it yourself and follow through the above remarks.

Home / Writing Feedback / Keep your goals to yourself by Derek Sivers