however, there are several basic that we should discuss..
I hope, we can share each other based on what we've already learned. :)
If I make mistake, My Apologies!!!
In Europe, most of families have pets, such as dogs and cats.
* Maybe, we should be careful to put "comma". If I'm not false, one of function the comma is to mark off a support unit from control unit. from your sentece, I mean that "In Europe such as dogs and cats" == but I have suggestion for you from your sentence, how about this " Most of families, in Europe, have pets such as dogs and cats"
In the fact, pets can be a friendly animal to the people, but also can be dangerous to the people
* based on my understanding, "but also"always integral to "not only"
the writer will explain what is are advantages and disadvantages of having pets.
* you have 2 to be, which one?? :)
Care for each other between pets and ownership are will be ownership will be natural feeling for them
* please try to use another words
having pets also give gives some disadvantages for the animals which are some examples
* give or gives..??
People who having who have pets the fact they lack the animals for freedom and natural habit of them if they do not care with their pets.
* I don't catch what do you mean.