Ken Robinson declared about the importance of creativity in education

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
TED summary- Do Schools Kill Creativity

Ken Robinson declared about the importance of creativity in education. Children may be lost in a lot of mistakes while they trying something new in order to search for their talent. The fact that if you are not preparing yourself to be wrong you will never come up with the original. Educations whole the world have a high standard. In the past, if people don't have a degree so they will not get any job, your major determine your occupation. But now, even children have a degree it does not guarantee their future, this is inflation of educations. University's system designed to measure scholar intelligence by entrance exam, so if you are good at school it doesn't mean you can joint to the university. In 30 years later, UNESCO predicted that there will be more graduating from university more than the history. People have to discover the talent then chose the best way to improve it. Parents have an obligation to lead their children to find it. Every pupil should see their creativity capacity helped by parents, so they can reach the right goal in the future
alfa7 19 / 26 1  
Hi Fauzyahutami, I want you obtain some suggestions from me

here we go

... come up with the original. [you need some conjunction in here, namely "While"] Educations in whole of the world have ...
..., if people don't[please do not reducing your words in writing] have a degree so (...) any job, [you need some conjunction in here, namely "While"] your major ...

University's system designed to (...) good at school it doesn't [please do not reducing your words in writing] mean you can ...
... the best way to improve it. [you need some conjunction in here, namely "While"] Parents have an obligation ...

note: keep writing and go ahead
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Fauzi
Let me give you some correction

The fact that (,) if you are not preparing (...) with the original (idea) . Educations whole thein the whole world have ...
... if people don'tdo not have a degree so ...
... their future, this is an inflation of educations.
... it doesn't mean you can jointjoin to the university.
... from university more than any year in the history.
... the talent then chosechoose the best way to improve it.

Thank you..

Home / Writing Feedback / Ken Robinson declared about the importance of creativity in education