The Key to Family Happiness is Really Simple

mem77 62 / 98 6  
This article is made by Amanda MacMilan and talking about how to get happiness in your family. First of all, many research found that going anywhere with your family members can increase your relationships each other and also make you feel happier as part of your family. However, new study which shown by researcher discovered that there was another activity that makes you closer with your family; Spending your time at home with your family makes you feel more happiness and it is more effective way rather than taking vacation together. According to Baylor University which doing surveyed for several people, it is found that people who spent their leisure time by stayed at home is happier than people who traveled with they own families. Karen K. Melton, Ph.D., assistant professor of child and family studies said that it can be happen as our brain is concentrated to develop on new knowledge - for instance being part of new culture and new people in a strange area - just a little 'brain power' available to focus on their relationships with family. Meanwhile, it cannot be occurred when we stay at home, because we can focus to built relationships with our family and it makes us long-lasting happiness.

time.com/4526901/home-time-key-to-family-happiness/?xid=homepage
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi Mem77

Here some suggestions for you :)

This article iswasmade (written is much better by Amanda MacMilan and it talked about how to get happiness in your family.

... family members can increase (tighten) your personal relationship each otherone another ( each other for two people only, while one another for more than two people)

also makes (it refers to going somewhere, so it should be singular) you feel happier as

... makes you feel more happinesshappier and it is more effective ...

new study which was shown by researcherit is found (...) their leisure time by staying at home is happier (...) traveled with theytheir own families

Best wishes
Hi Muhamad, before I give you a few suggestion in enhancing your essay, I must say that I agree, the key to happiness is really simple, simplicity id the key to make life worth living, however, most people doesn't really appreciate simplicity, a lot or most people loves extravagant life, a lot of things left, right and center and even if they think they have enough, they still want more and the more they see material stuff, they want it even more.

Anyhow, please find a few suggestions below;

- This article is made by Amanda MacMilan and talkingit talks about how
- to getachieve happiness in your family.
- relationships with each other
- and also make you feel happier as part of your family .
- However, a new study which shown byshowed that a researcher discovered
- that makes you closer withto your family;.
- makes you feel more happinesshappier and
- it is more effective way rather than taking a vacation together.
- According to Baylor University which doingwho conducted the surveyed forwith several people,
-it isthey found that people who spent
- their leisure time by stayedstaying at home

There you have it Muhamad, I believe there are a few very minor enhancements that should be done in your essay, however, it will be better if those minor details are not in the sentence.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Key to Family Happiness is Really Simple