Should kids study a foreign language as early as possible? IELTS2

dickisujadi 1 / -  
Question : All children should study a foreign language in school starting in the earliest grades. To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

All children should study a foreign language in school since in the earliest grades. Some people agree with this idea, but others tend to disagree while studying a foreign language in the earliest grades help children to explore more. I am more likely to believe that children should knows well their own language first.

It is argued that studying a foreign language in the earliest grades help children to explore more. This is because it will encourages children to find out further subjecs refer from the lessons. Fot the example, student of International Elementary School had a good skills as they challanges to try and applicate their skills practically. They will mades their friend as a skills rival, so there will be a challanges to be better. It is thus, children should learn the foreign language earlier.

It is unavoidable that knowing well their own languages is a necessary for children. its beacuse childrens had a lot of time to associate with a local environtment. I personally experienced to knowed when my cousin taught their son to practically good to speak Javanese, she explained to me that the cuture must be preserve starts from a small thing like deeply understanding the own language. That's why children should know well their own language before they step to learn a foreign language.

As conclusion, even children highly chalanges to dig up more about foreign languages in the earliest grades, i tend to agree that children should know well their own language. However childrens are the important part of nation's future, so they should intensely interested to study their own culture starts from knowing well their own mother language.
Grahyta24 6 / 12 2  
Wow, I think this is your first post in essayforum, so welcome. I will help you to make your essay become better especially on your first paragraph, you can see below:

All children shouldare necessary to study a foreign language in school since ...
... studying a foreign language in the earliest grades help(s) children to explore more.
... children should knows well their own language first.

You have to remember that: Children ---> plural ---- so, do not need to adding 's' on its noun

Good Luck! :)
Hi Dicki, indeed, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, we hope that this is the start of our never ending service to you and providing you with the most accurate feedback in your writing projects.Having said that, please find my suggestions below;

- All cC hildren should study
- since in the earliest gradesas early as they can .
- should knows wellor learn their own language first.

- It is argued that studying a foreign language in the earliest grades help children to explore more.( you have used this sentence in the previous paragraph )

- This is because it will encourages children to find
- out further subject s
- refer from thein reference to their lessons.
- Forthe example,
- had a good skills as they challanges to try and applicate their skills practically. They will mades their friend as a skills rival, so there will be a challanges to be better. It is thus, children should learn the foreign language earlier.learn the basics of foreign language at an early age, having said that, they are also exposed to different challenges that provides them with much better advancement than their rival.

There you have it Dicki, overall, I would like to share that I don't doubt that you understand the prompt and you know how to answer it, however, this idea did not transpire in the essay, you have to focus on your tenses, word tenses affect the overall outcome of your sentences.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Dicki, I can see that you have gathered very comprehensive feedback from one of EssayForum members and contributors. Thus, I would like to give additional insights towards your essay with hope that you can consider this as your future writing reference.

- Spelling! This is really crucial in IELTS writing, either task 1 or task 2. It is mentioned clearly in the band descriptors that you will get band 5 in Lexical resource part if you "make noticeable errors in spelling and/or word formation that may cause some difficulty for the reader" . The descriptions below are your spelling problems and the corrections.

> Fot = For
> Subjecs = Subjects
> Challanges = Challenges
> Applicate = Apply (false word formation)
> Mades = Made
> Environtment = Environment
> Beacuse = Because
> Knowed = Knew (irregular form)
> Cuture = Culture
> Childrens = Children ("children" is already plural)

- Contraction! "That's ..." should be "That is..." Using contractions will also affect the scoring criteria. You are suggested to void using it in IELTS writing.

- Capitalization is also crucial. iI tend to agree that... This is related to grammatical range and accuracy, especially about grammatical and punctuation errors.

- Another suggestion from the same sentence "I tend to agree that...", I think that the phrase "tend to" means the activity hasn't done yet. It is still in progress of they are going to do that. I believe that it is recommended to write "I firmly agree" or "I strongly agree that..." rather than "tend to". Somehow, I think the sense if different when you only mention your 'tendency' compared to 'agreement'.

As you can see, some feedback have been mentioned in order to strengthen your essay in the next practice. Good luck for that! :)
mahamansoor 1 / 6  
Hi I think you did a good job. All children study foreign language. just cancel a
tpkhai 2 / 1 1  
Hi Dicki, I can see that you have some problems with your essay. Thus, I try my best to adjust it, I hope it works for you.

- Topic: when topic said that "to what extent do you agree or disagree?", you have to express your opinion that you support the agreement or disagreement with the issue.

- Spelling: you faced with some wrong spelling in this essay
- After "to" or "should" you use the infinitive like " to know" and "should know" not "to knowed" and "should knowed".

- Your paragraph also contains wrong irregular word such as knowed => knew

That is all my correction for your essay. Hope you do the next essay well...! :)
Sunrise011 7 / 14 7  
Dear Dicki,
Here are some tips and corrections that may be helpful:

* Paragraph 1: * All children should study a foreign language in school since in the earliest grades --> It's fundamental that children learn a foreign language at an early age (I merely tried to enhance your sentence to give your essay an academic aspect)

* ...,but others tend to disagree while studying a foreign language ... --> while others tend to disagree even though studying ...
* ... children shouldknows ... --> know (without an "s" / Rule: Subject + should + infinitive verb [- to])

* Paragraph 2: * It is argued that studying a foreign language in the earliest grades help children to explore more. This is because it will ... --> Teaching children foreign languages at an early age to improve their observation and exploring skills has always been a topic of argument and discussion because ... (The sentence you used is already put in the first paragraph. Thus, in order to keep your essay worth-reading you need to vary the expressions and the used vocabulary) .

* ... This is because it willencourages ... --> encourage (The simple future tense conjugation rule: Subject + will + infinitive verb [-to]) .
* ... subjecs ... --> subjects
* Fot the example , ... --> For example (You can use "For instance", too);
* They will mades their friend ... --> ... made their friends.
* ... so there will be a challanges to be better (mis-constructed) --> ... so they will be challenged to get better in the language they're learning.

* It is thus, children should learn the foreign language earlier. --> this sentence is useless because the idea you added is aforementioned twice in different words (BEWARE of repetition when not needed).

* Paragraph 3: * It is unavoidable that knowing well their own languages is a necessary for children --> It is unavoidable how essential for children to master their native languages before getting into learning other languages' business.

* ... childrens ... environtment ... --> children / environment.

Final Review: * Your essay definitely needed much more clarification and explanation. The vocabulary is average. You did lots of conjugation and spelling mishaps that reflected badly on the information provided in your arguments. Therefore, I strongly recommend that you spell check your future essays before representing them and try to learn the conjugation and grammar rules because they are of a paramount importance in your score. However, you should keep practicing such essays in order to applicate these rules.

Thank you for the effort, anyway.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should kids study a foreign language as early as possible? IELTS2