Which kind of friendship and respect is required?

XAVI XAVY 2 / 2  
First of all, I would like to say that this is my first essay ever, so please cooperate to improve it. Thanks in advance
Today there are lots of problems in our society like murder, smuggling, economical and social problems. In spite of those problems there is a problem which affects us inside which is friendship and respect.

As per my personal experience the friendship and respect is concern with the two main issues. First category of people is doing friendship and gives respect for money, wealth and status. It means that if he reached his goal then there is no friendship after reaching the target, there is no concern whatever good or bad is happening to you, this kind of friendship shows selfish and ambitious personality.

Secondly there is a category of people who are doing friendship and respect by heart. There is no predetermined goal in their minds which is for a long time and having successful result. They would make you physically and mentally sound and calm. And will participate and share their sympathy and good suggestions whenever, it is required.

At the end I personally believe, the friendship and respect should not be related to the person status, money and wealth. All of us are given wealth, status and money according to our destiny. I consider all the human being equally wither it will be from each country, religion and cost.
riyak 6 / 13 1  

As per my personal experience the friendship and respect is [are concerns]concern with the two main issues. First category of people is doing friendship and gives respect for money, wealth and status. It means that if he reached his goal then there is no friendship after reaching the target, there is no concern whatever good or bad is happening to you, this kind of friendship shows selfish and ambitious personality.

you need to work a lot on sentence formation and expression of thoughts. plus your structure also needs work.Jot down first all the points you want to amke and then substantiate.Further, read and see from the perspective of another person and whether what you write will make sense to him/her.

Welcome to Essay Forum! :)
When you make your next post on this task, select "writing feedback" forum so that you can expect more feedbacks . Also include the prompt of your essay because it helps others to provide you with more relevant comments.

In spite of those problems there is a problem which affects us inside which is friendship and respect.

This sentence has several issues; grammar, vocabulary, clarity etc.
OP XAVI XAVY 2 / 2  
Thank you Mr. dummi riyak,
I will try my best to imporove it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Which kind of friendship and respect is required?