IELTS-What kind of problems can be caused by people resisting to accommodate changes?

PvtValley 2 / 3  
People naturally resist making changes in their lives?
What kind of problems can this cause? What solution can you suggest?

And here is my practice writing, any help is welcomed

Human's life always changes day by day. Therefore, it sets requirements for us to change toward new conditions of living. However, many analyses have pointed out that most people naturally resist making change in their lives. This nature respond actually leads to many problems.

On the one hand, many people consider avoiding changes as a way to avoid troubles. For example, a worker chooses to keep using the old machine instead of new one just because he or she does not want to learn how to use the new. They feel better when just working in familiar condition. This natural though is understandable because safety is one of the most important needs for everyone.

On the other hand, changeable people claim that making changes is necessary to reach higher success in life. A successful business man said that if we just do what we have done, we just get what we have got. This statement partly implies important role of changes in human's life. When we avoid making changes, we also by ourselves ignore all opportunities to go further in career. And in a rapid development society, this means that we become backward people.

More seriously, what if young generation become passive, and is never ready to change? This will create a weak and low quality labor force in the near future. Of course, a weak labor force cannot help develop country as we desire. That is because they avoid changes, avoid new modern technology or other things, and so they cannot catch with rapid development of the world.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
resist making change in their lives

do not copy the topic.

This nature respond actually leads to many problems.

This sentence shows that you will talk about the problems, but how about solutions. U should add another sentence with regard to the solutions to show some solutions will be suggested in the essay.

This paragraph is talking about the advantage of living with no change, whereas the topic asked you about the problems that this type of life style may provided.

In the body u did not suggest any solution. The second part of the topic is about the possible solutions.

U should organize your essay like what I wrote below:
Introduction :Motivator, thesis statement, blueprint
Body : Problems ; Solutions
Conclusion : Reword the thesis statement, then give your opinion and finally write a clincher.

Regards
Ahmad

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-What kind of problems can be caused by people resisting to accommodate changes?