Many kinds of integration problems for people living abroad (%)

irhame 52 / 50 25  
The bar chart illustrates many kinds of problems which people have when they go staying abroad and is measured in percentage. At first glance it is evident that, learning the local language is the highest difficulty in this case.

About 45%, making friends is the highest trouble for adult. This decrease dramatically to over one in third for people aged 35-54. However, elderly people only approximately twenty-three percent find hardness in making friends.

Finding somewhere to live is still to be a highest percentage for people aged 18-34, although it fell steadily for ones aged 35-54. Next, this is the lowest percentage for elderly people.

The last, almost thirty percent learning the local language is not becoming the hardest problem for the mature people. Furthermore, it rose dramatically to one in third for human aged 35 to 54. Then, it is peak at 54% which is so difficult for old men when they visit to live in another country.
Hi,

Kindly find my help below;

... which people have when they go (staying - DLEETE AND REPHRASE WITH "and live") abroad and is ...

(However, elderly people only approximately twenty-three percent find hardness in making friends. - CONSIDER REPHRASING, BECAUSE A NORMAL READER CAN TAKE THIS VERY OFFENSIVE, THA FACT THAT YOU USE THE WORD "hardness"?? - REPHRASE TO - HOWEVER, ELDERLY PEOPLE WHICH IS APPROXIMATELY 23% OF THE POPULATION FINDS IT HARD MAKING FRIENDS.)

Finding somewhere to live is still (to be a- DELETE AND REPLACE WITH "the") highest percentage for ...

The last, almost thirty percent (30%) learning the local language is ...

Ok, so this analysis is good but you have to take note that in giving analytical findings, use numbers for your analysis it makes it more realistic and proper, check your grammar and usage of vocabulary as well. The most important one, PROOF READ it before submitting it, this helps a lot and is very essential to every write up.

Cheers!

Home / Writing Feedback / Many kinds of integration problems for people living abroad (%)