What kinds of places do you avoid visiting when you travel?

elmar91 4 / 10 2  
Hi,I am going to take an IELTS exam,please correct my mistakes and give your opinions about my essay and i want to know that is it enough for conclusion?

Thank you,you are welcome ::))))

When do you enjoy going to wilderness destinations, or do you prefer visiting cities or some other kind of places?

Today travel comes much easier than ancient times. Millions of people all over the world travel to see other countries, continents or modern and old cities. Some people try to visit the cities or wilderness areas of countries, because of that it is so interesting to meet with different cultures, to discover new things, try a new life styles or different foods.

As you know that today many people travel different cities and the most of the visitors visit the capital cities because sightseeing places prevail than other cities of country. The museums, theaters, art galleries, shops, monuments, mosques and churches generally take place in the capital cities. In cities you will come with contact different cultures, peoples, different meals or foods. It will be easier to you if you know the culture of the country and you can easily be familiar with them. Visiting the historical places, museums, theaters, art galleries of the city give us information about the history of country or city. Entertainment, festivals, adventure, cuisine, education, health and business enhance our experience while travelling. People take the camera to take the picture of every interesting thing they see while traveling and they enjoy sharing photos with their relatives.

Although traveling is good for relaxing and clearing your mind and I think that visiting the wilderness areas are the best places for this. Because people who work hard during the year they are getting tried and more stressful, lose their energy and going to mountains, lakes, seas, valleys, plains, waterfalls, forests: different kinds of trees, flowers and plants; animals and birds give the positive energy and make us get of our stressful life. Listening the river flows sound, birds singing, flowers beauty, some interesting animals feels us cheerfully and much more convenient.

In a nutshell relaxation is one of the top reasons to travel and I think that each person must travel different countries and cities to gain more information and improve life experiences. It does not matter where it is city or wilderness area. Each place has its own beauty.
riyak 6 / 13 1  
You have not answered the relavant question ?????
OP elmar91 4 / 10 2  
Thanks riyak
you want to say that my essay does not relevant to my question yes?
riyak 6 / 13 1  
Yes what are the places you avoid????? essay doesnot answer clearly
faizan - / 1  
hi my name is faizan ellahi and u people i request please correct my mistake i am so weak in english my mother tongue is urdu please guys help me

A large number of people go to the different places different people is to be different nature some people likes visit very much I is one of them whome like visit to different places enough :(

Home / Writing Feedback / What kinds of places do you avoid visiting when you travel?