Kio Stork made an explanation how we can create an exquisite relationship with strangers we meet

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
TED 7, WHY YOU SHOULD TALK TO THE STRANGERS

Kio Stork made an explanation about how we can create an exquisite relationship with strangers we meet. To say hello and how are you to neighbors, greet people on the street, smile to them are such weird and avoid things to do by majority of people nowadays. It is a dangerous act to do especially for the kids who have no sense when they have to talk to the strangers or not to be to close. Basically, the simple words like hello and how are you seems too stereotype and nothing but, it seems completely different to the strangers you try to greet to, existence, a social meaning, is a great feeling to start a day. Noticing by people we do not know, smile to us, do not ignore us and spend time to have a chit chat with us is a form of merit of the world. A huge benefits will be felt by people who like to meet new people and build a short contact with the unknown human being around such as a liberating feeling and intimacy condition. These effects give a sense that it feels much better to talk to the strangers than families or friends, or even spouses. This feeling comes as talk to the people we meet only once in life is a quick interaction with no consequences in the long run. However a variety of cultures in diverse countries in the world raised different effects related to why we are suggested to talk to the unknown human. For example, in America it is a normal habit to be independent and ignore people around us, people will look away if they have to stand close one each other, they do that to give space to the person close to. In Denmark people will let their bus stop pass by to avoid of saying excuse me to go through a crowded bus to go down, while Egypt has a contrary habit of this thing, people will invite you to have a cup of coffee if you ask a direction to him. And it will be so rude to ignore people we meet out of home. Some steps people can follow to talk to the strangers, make an eye contact, smile, notice someone's shoes, or talk about something probably both of you see at that time. At the last time, she stressed thatwe could make a space for change.

RAY93 35 / 184 136  
......, smile to them are such weird and avoidED things to do by majority ...
It is a dangerous act to do PERFORM especially for the kids who have no sense [Sense of what? incomplete information ] when they have (...) or not to be toO close.

Basically, the simple words GREETINGS like hello (...) seems too stereotype and nothing but, it seems completely different to the strangers you try to greet to, existence,...confusing sentence. = basically, the simple greetings like hello and how are you seem to stereotype and nothing but for the strangers, it is totally different since it contains social meaning, a great feeling to start a day.

Noticing NOTICED by people we do not know, smileD to us, do not ignore us ...
A huge benefitS SUCH AS LIBERATING FEELING AND INTIMATE CONDITION will be felt by people THOSE who like to meet new (...) human being around such as a liberating feeling and intimacy condition.

This feeling comes as WE talk to the (...) once in life is AS a quick interaction with no ...
However [NEED COMMA] a variety of cultures in diverse (...) talk to the unknown human ONES.

Home / Writing Feedback / Kio Stork made an explanation how we can create an exquisite relationship with strangers we meet
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: